Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New Arrival
  • Kennic
    Hi,

Unsure of it all, I bought the SGX to experiment hoping that its size would be a good start. However after having tried using it several times, I have not achieved any super orgasms, in fact there has not been any orgasms at all. I am hoping that there are users out there who have tried the SGX, and could perhaps give me a few pointers on how to effectively use it, if there are any hopes at all.

Thank you
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Kennic,

The Super O is not an instantaneous thing for most people, it takes time, some learning and patience. Check out my Sticky Threads above entitled B's Keys to the Backdoor and B's Best of BEELINE. This will give you an overview of what to expect.

Enjoy!

BF Mayfield
  • rumelrumel
    Kennic, Take heart, you just got to hear from the expert of this forum 'B. Mayfield'. As a newbie both of us have much to learn. I whole heartedly urge you to read the threads mentioned above, they will serve to answer a great many questions you now have and some questions you haven't even thought about yet! Additionally, if you go back through the forum, look for topics that border on your own queries and read the threads with other peoples responses. There is a wealth of diverse information contained therein, you may or may not agree with it all, but at least it will open up your thinking about the possible approaches and techniques you can try on the path to YOUR Super-O.