Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

having a little trouble
  • mrflopalot
    I just got my aneros earlier today, seems over priced even for a high quality material considering how small it is. But im not saying it is over priced yet, if it gives good orgasms it will be well worth 70$. I am having a few problems and have a few questions. I was having trouble inserting the aneros into my butt hole, seems awkward. Do you need a syringe to place the lube inside your anus? I tried using my finger to place the lube in but I still could not get the aneros to go in. I used a lot of ID glide lube, lots of it dripping off the aneros. I tried to push it in a little roughly too but it didn't help. I do not have a anal syringe to clean my anus out with either. so should I go buy these things before I try again or am I doing something wrong?

• Persistant
    Hi
    You have not mentioned which model you have, but in all cases it is essential that you are relaxed enough to be able to insert the aneros. When you are sufficiently relaxed and ready do not rush, it may cause your sphincter muscle to contract and provide extra resistance.

Pre lubing is best done with a syringe as previously suggested by Mr Mayfield.

Good Luck.

• mrflopalot
    Okay so you have a lube applicator before you can use the aneros? Do you have to be laying down to be relaxed? cause I dont have much privacy and I have to insert it in the bathroom.
  • darwindarwin
    mrflopalot-

like persistant says, you may be clenching.

as your butt gets used to this business it will relax on its own, and the helix shouldn't have too much trouble getting in.

but, since you're more clenched than average, you have to do a little work to get it to relax.

try 15 minutes of relaxation breathing (deep slow abdominal breathing) while feeling your whole body relax into the bed.

as part of that try to feel your butt relax.

you can also relax it with gentle finger stroking. practice getting your finger in there without forcing. wait till your hole lets it in.

don't get rough. that will only make things worse and can make you sore which is the opposite of what you want.

when you are inserting, push out (like you're expelling), that opens the hole.

as far as lube is concerned, internal lubing helps the aneros move well inside you, but doesn't help get it in.

yes, internal lubing is a good idea. go to the drug store and buy a baby medicine dropper.

good luck,
    darwin

• mrflopalot
    So you have to be laying dow to use it? will the lube make my bed sticky?
  • rumelrumel
    mrflopalot,
    You don't have to be laying down to use the Aneros, but it will probably be much easier to get into the requsite relaxed frame of mind and body if you are. Using a folded towel under you should absorb any lubrication that might leak out during a session. All of 'darwin's suggestions are good ones, if you've read much on this Forum you are already familiar with his sage advice. I will add my bit by saying that I believe you need to make yourself as comfortable as you can in the beginning sessions. My additional advice to you would be make sure you won't need to make a bowel movement during a session. Purchace a rectal syringe so that you can rinse out the rectum using 3-4 oz. of warm water, 2-3 times before using the internal lube. As an intermediary practice (for the first few sessions anyway) I would suggest that you use a little petroleum jelly on a finger tip to gently massage the anal opening for a minute or two prior to inserting the lube syringe, this will make the introduction of the syringe much easier. I would suggest that you start with approximately 5 cc of KY jelly for internal lube purposes, use as much lube as you want, but just understand that as the rectum gets filled with liguid and the Aneros there may be an urge to expel them due to internal pressure. Just a thin coating of the same lube on the Aneros is all that is needed for insertion. I find the most comfortable position for insertion is while I'm in a squatting position as this is the most natural position for the body to be in when relaxing the anal muscles (as when we defecate). Gently insert the Aneros while relaxing the anal muscles as if you were defecating, this should actually feel pretty good if you are properly relaxed and lubed. If there is any pain or discomfort you will need to relax more prior to trying insertion again. Try the finger stroking/massage while you are squatting to help that sphincter muscle relax. Good Luck, have fun and enjoy!
  • mrflopalot
    how do i relax? what does that mean? I lay down and be as calm as possible. thats all I can do really. The helix got about half way at most before I had some pains and had to pull out. it did not go in by itself like ive read.
  • darwindarwin
    mrflopalot-

to insert you need a lubed anal opening and a non-clenched anal opening.

sometimes lubing the aneros is enough.

but lubing the anus directly is better.

to accomplish both anal lubing and relaxing, i suggest you apply a good bit of vaseline or equivalent to your finger, and gently insert it into your anus (about an inch). spread the lube around in there. and, while your finger is in the area use it to relax your hole by stroking it, mostly on the outside, but also, as comfortable, on the inside. the stroking should feel good, (if it helps, pretend you are stroking a woman's clitoris). if you are inhibited about having your finger there, i suggest either you try to get over those inhibitions --most here have-- or go to a drug store and buy some latex gloves. in this case, use KY or other water soluble lube instead of vaseline which is oil based and may damage the gloves.

the aneros will slide in once you have the humps on the inside.

darwin
  • rumelrumel
    mrflopalot,
    When you ask "How do I relax?" its a bit difficult to respond to such a general question except with some possible general suggestions, I am assuming (dangerous supposition, I know) that you are new to anal play and that the tension/inability to relax may be associated with negative attitudes/feelings/beliefs about such activities. I'm not a psychologist, but if this is the case, then you are going to need to work through those obstacles in your mind before you can proceed successfully. If the tension is purely a physical reaction to the penetration by a foreign body into your rectum, then,perhaps, you can overcome that by first having a glass of wine or a nice hot cup of chamomile tea or whatever beverage you now to have a mild sedative effect on you and then taking a hot bath where you can soak for a time to loosen/warm up the pelvic muscles. After the tub/soak try employing the techniques as outlined by 'darwin's post. If you still experience any pain upon insertion of the Aneros after following these recommendations, you may have some physical anomalies that need to be addressed by your doctor. The process of using the Aneros should not normally be in anyway painful.
    I hope this helps get you started, let us know, maybe some other users can come up with better alternatives for relaxing those sphincter muscles.
  • Persistant
    Hi

All the above have given some pretty good advice. I suspect that your lack of privacy has also got something to do with your problem, however as you say you have to insert ,in the bathroom one other method is to stand with your feet about a meter apart and bend forward untill you can comfortable reach around to the rear to place the tip of the helix on your opening.
    Using plenty of lube on the tip gently massage your opening with the tip of the helix. This I find quite pleasureable and helps to relax the muscle. From here gently apply pressure to insert, if there is difficulty I suggest that you vary the angle slightly until it feels more comfortable. If you are still feeling resistance, take it slowly, try to relax your entrance as if you are deficating, and breathe normally.
    When you get the helix in far enough you will then be able to feel the head go passed the sphincter muscles and then the helix should be easily drawn in on its own.

I hope this helps, good luck.
  • mrflopalot
    can you give me a link to a video of some one inserting it?
  • Persistant
    There are some links posted elsewhwere on this forum, try to search for "video".

Or try here

http://mastechnique.blogspot.com/search/label/aneros