Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My Aneros erotic audio supplement fantasy I have created
  • anonymous
    Since I have grown impatient waiting for an audio clip to listen to that includes the Aneros, I have created one using text to speech software, with a relatively natural sounding female voice, although I am still seeking out and experimenting with better voices, software, and settings that would sound less digital. If anyone has any advice, I am all ears. It is an MP3, and it is 11 minutes long. A small amount of it just gives you a "prep" to get your mind in gear, then the next part is a full erotic fantasy that is quite hardcore, involving the Aneros. It is a female voice, and is geared towards a straight male. Maybe this will get others started that could create their own and post them as well. Enjoy, and post your feedback.

I thought about converting the official Aneros instructions into a speech audio file as well, but I don't want to step on anyone's copyright toes.

edit: I listened to it, and I had some errors and mispronunciations in the original that I have corrected. Now the link is a revised version:

edit #2: I have temporarily removed the file, as the service I chose to host the file seems to have issues of possibly infecting your computer with crap.

edit #3: I have put the file up on rapidshare. Download at your own risk. I advise using Firefox because spyware isn't an issue in Firefox like it is with Internet Explorer.

http://rapidshare.com/files/32052818/aneros_audio_supplement_and_fantasy_1b.mp3.html
  • rumelrumel
    Forum users/readers, I just tried to download the above poster's file and got all sorts of warning messages from my Norton Internet Security about unsolicited attempts of program downloads, a slew of pop-up windows and an attempted trojan horse virus download. If you go there and get dumped on, at least you were forewarned! I think this a potentially dangerous web site. Be forewarned that you could be infecting your computer by attempting to download this file -

www.sharebigfile.com/file/171181/aneros-audio-supplement-and-fantasy-1b-mp3.html

UPDATE :Despite my own security software, I just noticed that some changes were made to my Internet Explorer security settings which took my privacy settings down to zero protection, I'm not sure yet what all else has changed. Hopefully a full computer scan by Norton will pick up any nefarious lurking programs that may have been deposited. My computer DID become infected with a couple of virus files that are affecting Internet Explorer with Pop-up Ads and interfering with Norton's ability to try to fix it, a real bummer! Norton Reports that the virus infection is named 'Trojan.Vundo', additionally a program called 'Apoint' was installed. Other attempted application installs include : 'DriveCleaner','InfoStealer', 'Adware.Purityscan', 'Adware.ZenoSearch', 'Downloader'. Unfortunately I didn't follow proper proceedure according to the Norton Tech. people to prevent the infections, so I spent most of the day having Symantec remotely cleaning my computer, what a mess. 'Anonymous' I believe you really didn't know about how bad that web site was, I still want to hear your file, hopefully your new post location won't be toxic.
  • anonymous

Originally Posted By: rumel
    Forum users/readers, I just tried to download the above poster's file and got all sorts of warning messages from my Norton Internet Security about unsolicited attempts of program downloads, a slew of pop-up windows and an attempted trojan horse virus download. If you go there and get dumped on, at least you were forewarned! I think this a potentially dangerous web site. Be forewarned that you could be infecting your computer by attempting to download this file -

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't realize that as I use Firefox rather than Internet Explorer, and Firefox has much better security against stuff like that. I am going to remove it for now, and only put it back up when I can find a safe file uploading service to use. Does anyone know of a good one that I can put a 16MB MP3 file to?
  • rumelrumel
    Please see my updated original post to this thread.
  • anonymous

Originally Posted By: rumel
    Despite my own security software, I just noticed that some changes were made to my Internet Explorer security settings which took my privacy settings down to zero protection, I'm not sure yet what all else has changed. Hopefully a full computer scan by Norton will pick up any nefarious lurking programs that may have been deposited.

I apologize for any inconvenience it has costed you. I have done a full scan of my own computer and have not found anything, but like I said, I use Firefox, which does not let spyware gets its hooks into it like Internet Explorer does.
  • anonymous
    I have put the file up on rapidshare. Download it at your own risk. It is an MP3 file. To be on the safe side, I recommend you download it using Firefox, since it does not get infected with spyware like Internet Explorer does.

http://rapidshare.com/files/32052818/aneros_audio_supplement_and_fantasy_1b.mp3.html

If anyone has their own webspace that is willing to host it, that'd be great.
  • dudedude
    its actually really really good if you can get it without the robotic woman voice !

:D
  • anonymous
    dudedude said:

its actually really really good if you can get it without the robotic woman voice !

:D

Working on it when I get some time this weekend to see I can get better quality voice and file. Glad you liked it otherwise. Good proof of concept of Aneros "hypnography" fantasy erotica audio blah blah blah whatever you want to call it. It obviously really arouses me, but then again, I wrote it, so that makes sense.

If I can't get a better voice, I can just release the text file and maybe someone can come up with something better, or the best would be obviously to record it with their own voice (which I won't do).
  • anonymous
    Here is the wav file before it gets converted to an MP3, so this is probably the best I will be able to make it sound without it being a real human voice. Does not sound "digitized" like the MP3 did. Approximately 22MB.

http://rapidshare.com/files/32126082/aneros_audio_supplement_and_fantasy_1c.wav.html
  • anonymous
    rumel said:

'Anonymous' I believe you really didn't know about how bad that web site was, I still want to hear your file, hopefully your new post location won't be toxic.

No, I really don't, because I use Firefox. I advise you do the same, but I do truly apologize that your computer got infected by using Internet Explorer on that site. Firefox is a much more secure browser, it's faster, and has many more features than Internet Explorer.

It was not my intention to screw up anyone's computer, I assure you. That is why I immediately removed the file and link from that site as soon as you informed me that it messed up your computer.

I have fixed many people's computers with spyware, so I know all about it. But sometimes I forget about it, and which sites do it, since I live in a spyware free world on my own computer by only using Firefox.
  • rumelrumel
    Rumel here, Well, I seem to have my computer working properly again. I did download your file, finally. I liked it, as a proof of concept, but the synthesized voice is still too mechanical/electronic for my tastes, I found that without the subtle inflections of tone and pacing that a real human voice can provide it seems a little COLD, I know you can't do anythig about it, maybe future software will be able to capture more subtle nuances of speech for such purposes. For your personal use perhaps you can cajole your significant other to record it for you then transfer it to digital format. Just my thoughts. :)
  • anonymous
    rumel said:

Rumel here, Well, I seem to have my computer working properly again. I did download your file, finally. I liked it, as a proof of concept, but the synthesized voice is still too mechanical/electronic for my tastes, I found that without the subtle inflections of tone and pacing that a real human voice can provide it seems a little COLD, I know you can't do anythig about it, maybe future software will be able to capture more subtle nuances of speech for such purposes. For your personal use perhaps you can cajole your significant other to record it for you then transfer it to digital format. Just my thoughts. :)

Good to hear your computer is working well again... I agree that it would be much better with a real voice. I don't think I will be asking my girlfriend to record it, although that would be pretty awesome. If just reading the script would turn anyone on, or if they would wish to attempt to record it with a real voice, or use it for ideas in their own implementation, here is the text file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/32247942/aneros_audio_supplement_and_fantasy_1c.txt.html