Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Finaly had first super-o (Im new in town hehe)
  • johntrevy
    Well, ive had my MGX for just under a year now and the first time was painful and nearly gave up alltogether. But i carried on steadily and all i can say is its been worth it!!

Ive been really down recently due to not getting another job (i had to leave my other one because i couldnt stand being there anymore).
    Anyway, to top things off today, i was sick due to a combination of too much drink the previous night and too strong coffee this morning. Even after that i had a massive headache practically all day.

But i got myself horny allday somehow, and couldnt wait to try the aneros again. Well i'm glad i did.
    I watched a looping slideshow of a really hot girl with glasses, played with my nipples a bit. To get worked up even more.
    I lubed up as always. Doing my usual thing, but somehow somthing was differnt this time. It was as though a path had been lit up for me and a voice in my head saying "you are ready now, go for it".
    Suddenly, i dont know whether it was the girl on the screen or not, but i could feel the aneros against my prostate like never before.

Thats when it hit me, the waves starting slowly aound my pelvis, then slowly creeping up at my arms and finally to my head.
    This was wonderful in itself, i then thought "how about some nipple stim?"
    I then proceed to gently circle them both with my fingers. Then it hit me BANG!but it was a blissful bang. I held this for just under a minute before i couldnt take it and end up screaming (Mom might hear). Things returned to just under the level for my first feeling.

I opened my eyes and looked at the pictures of the girl again. Somehow just looking at her set things off again. This time instead of trying to hold back a scream, i was uncontrollably smiling (i dont smile alot), and giggling like a child. I gently said to myself outloud as the wonderful feelings were happening "Oh i dont want this to stop, please keep going for me". This lasted for about 2 and a half minutes.

I then descided id better jerk-off and put it away, before i was tempted to sleep with it in (i know you can do that, but i'll be up all night).

Afterwards, i noticed that i didnt feel sick atall anymore. In fact i felt better than i usually do. Instad of feeling tired from ejaculation, or really tense from coffee. I felt Awake and relaxed like never before.
    I never realised that the aneros could do that.

Anyway, thats how it happened. an hour ago from my time-frame.
  • rumelrumel
    Congratulations, 'johntrevy', and welcome aboard. It really does feel good doesn't it? A totally unique experience, and all of it created by YOU! I admire your patience for sticking with the process for over a year, wow, I hope you at least had some good mini-O's along the way. I'm finding that each session is unique and unpredictable and that to me is very fascinating in itself, unlike a straitforward ejaculatory masturbation event, which is over and done with all too soon. These sessions are edging toward transcendental mental states, which are peaceful, enervating and empowering, I hope they lead you along similar paths. Good Luck and Good Vibes to you!
    Rumel
  • johntrevy
    (this post was edited 2007-05-17 02:18:22)

It is definately correct that each Orgasm is differnt from the last. Like the first time i just wanted to scream because of the overload of pleasure. But the second time i felt an over desire to smile and giggle(it was as though the sensations were activating an emotional part of me- it was just so wonderful and happy, i know that sounds over the top but that is how it was).

No wonder i felt better than ever afterwards.

To those that dont believe in this device (think its a scam), or think its gay (im not gay BTW), i feel nothing but sympathy for you. You are missing out on perhaps the most wonderful feeling you will ever experience, and it comes from deep within you:).

Just imagine your whole body is one big Glans and aload of tiny microbes are slowly masturbating it off for you. Just thinking of it gets me horny:P
  • BusterBuster
    Hi johntrevy,

That is a great post. A true inspiration for those forum brothers that are not finding success right away. I loved your analogy about your body being a big glans!

Congratulations and realize that it is all different now. For the better.

Have fun.

Buster
  • johntrevy
    Heehee.

I'm so tempted to do another session tonight, but my instincts tell me to hold off for a bit.

As for my analogy, well its just as Nikki from HF says "A thousand tiny fingers stroking".
  • Edit
    Did you use one of Nikki's hypnofantasy sessions too? If so, which one?

Rod
  • johntrevy
    (this post was edited 2007-05-17 12:07:04)

I have tried a few. "Hypnotic crystal", and "Self loving" havent reallly been able to get into a trance though :(
    I didnt use any HF for my session. I tried brainsync with the aneros.

Any help on this is appreciated.