Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Thank you to our guides
  • rumelrumel
    I have recently experienced the Super-O and I have to say Thank you, thank you, thank you, to all the posters who have taken the time to share their tips, techniques and experiences in this forum. I would like to especially thank B.Mayfield and darwin for their wisdom and insight and generosity of sharing information, I believe you have made my path to the Super-O an amazingly short one after reading many of your posts and responses. Thanks Again, Rumel
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield

Originally Posted By: rumel
    I have recently experienced the Super-O and I have to say Thank you, thank you, thank you, to all the posters who have taken the time share their tips, techniques and experiences in this forum. I would like to especially thank B.Mayfield and darwin for their wisdom and insight and generosity of sharing information, I believe you have made my path to the Super-O an amazingly short one after reading many of your posts and responses. Thanks Again, Rumel

Rumel,

Congratulations! It's terrific that this come so soon for you. But know this, your journey is far from over. As time goes on you will gain a greater understanding of the Super O and more things will be revealed to you. So continue to be open and observant to all that comes your way.

Enjoy!

BF Mayfield