Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

frequency and age
  • catchemup
    I've had a manimus for three months, results are slow coming. So far about 4 good sessions. Recently I'm starting to feel small waves and that makes me want to go for more. My question is how frequently can you use the aneros? Are there an known limitations. Second question. Is there an age where the aneros is no longer effective. I'm 67 and in good health. Thanks in advance for the help.

Catchemup
  • convulsions

Originally Posted By: catchemup
    I've had a manimus for three months, results are slow coming. So far about 4 good sessions. Recently I'm starting to feel small waves and that makes me want to go for more. My question is how frequently can you use the aneros? Are there an known limitations. Second question. Is there an age where the aneros is no longer effective. I'm 67 and in good health. Thanks in advance for the help.

Catchemup

Catchmeup-

There isnt any known cap on frequency of use other than the pain factor, which often isnt a factor. Short answer: use as much as you want.

There is also no age limit assuming you have no health conditions. It might even be better when you're older. Perhaps older men who have enlarged prostates may more readily be able to take advantage of the aneros? Just a thought.

good luck.
  • Kalash
    I try to use mine at least once a day... but that's proving difficult with my current living situation...

I'm 25...
    But probably have some sort of prostitis...
    So...

For me, it's 60% medical...

I definitely feel better after using it, and don't ever want to stop.

I can't imagine an age limit.
    The health benefits increase as you get older...
  • Edit
    i use it every night, i can keep it in whole night, with 4 cc XY jelly and petroleum jelly no problems at all. I do it for weeks.
    The abutment tab i have fitted a small ball of hot glue, to make it more comfortable. see other replies from me.
    results are coming!