Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Thick gelotenous discharge
  • Kalash
    Hey.

I just got a progasm..
    And... besides it being the MOST AMAZING THING I've ever put inside myself, I did have a question...

The first time I put it in I had a... slightly... painful ejaculation - normal at first, then a thick yellow gel came out at the end.

I had a helix before and noticed the bright orange ejaculate fluid and was expecting it...
    I was wondering if this thicker clear/yellow jelly like substance was normal or if I should have it checked out.

The slightly painful - it isn't so much pain as it is... awkward discomfort...

starting in the center of the shaft.

Thanks.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    (this post was edited 2007-05-06 15:47:04)

Kalash,

I too have observed these yellow translucent fragments in my ejaculate from time to time, specifically when I've been having bouts of prostatitis. When semen has a yellow hue it can be indicative of the presence of pus. Semen with a red color may indicate the presence of blood (red +yellow = orange) Do you suffer from prostatitis yourself? Has there been any recent history of trauma to the area? I'm not a doctor, and I don't wish to worry you, but your comments about a "bright orange" ejaculate seem like something that you should look into. I suggest a trip to the urologist to have him give you the once over.

Given how you've described it, I doubt that this has anything to do with the Progasm, as you had this experience earlier with the Helix also. But again, I think you should let your doctor determine what's going on here.

BF Mayfield

• Kalash
    The bright orange was years ago (when I first got the helix...)
    And it only happened once... after about 2 weeks of use.

At the time I was told it was normal.

The yellowish stuff...

It was almost more disturbing.
    But... as long as I'm not the only one ;)

As for prostitis.... possibly.

Sharp pain, occurs randomly between the balls and the anus...
    A sharp almost pinching pain...
    Lasts for a few moments...

Then goes away?

I've had that since I was about 18... So protitis... while possible... seems unlikely.

I've noticed that using the progasm repetitively has thinned out the ejaculate matter.

It still runs yellow at the end but the jelly like quality has gone away.

I think I'll just stick with it for another week or so.... see what happens.

That sharp pain occurs less with frequent use of any of the aneros products.
    The progasm feels WAY better than the helix though =D
  • Edit
    It sure sounds like prostatitis with the yellow clumps and the pain and all. The aneros stirs things up so it can come out.

I have heard of kids getting non bacterial prostatitis from masterbating too much, so you could have had it when you were 18.
  • Kalash
    Odd...

I thought masterbating helped clean out the prostate...

Oh well...

Thankfully I've got an aneros.
    It'll help =D

Thanks guys.