Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

perineum tingles? also ID glide
  • convulsions
    Is it common to have tingles in your perineum throughout the day after using the aneros? I've been having them and its been kind of nice. I havent been able to get a mini-o or super-o yet, I dont know whats up. I am able to get this feeling where I suddenly get a rush of feeling in my head, like a dreamy feeling, I dont know what it is but I like it. I have been using the aneros mgx/helix for a few months now and Im hoping I can increase my abilities with it.

Also I ordered some ID glide. It says 'for external use only' and I was wondering if this could have anything to do with the feelings, etc. I read about some kids who put vodka in their rectum so as to directly absorb it into their bloodstream, and I was wondering if the lubricants can be absorbed and cause a lot of the feelings? Or inhibit them?

let me know if anyone has thoughts.

thanks
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Convulsions,

With respect to the "tingles" this may be a small example of the "rewiring" that we speak of around here. This same tingling can lead to the "involuntaries" that are often precursors of non-ejaculatory orgasms. All and all sounds like a good sign.

With respect to ID Glide, the principle component is glycerine. Glycerine absorption by the colon can produce diarrhea but not much else in the way of a "systemic effect" that I am aware of. Glycerine is generally metabolized like a carbohydrate by the body. I should add however, that I'm a little dismayed by the labeling that says "for external use only"???? I must confess, I've never seen that before... sounds like a liability issue there. But then, what do they expect you to use it for? Oh I know....for it's " novelty value"!

Rest assured, ID Glide is safe for internal use,.. most of the medical lubricants that have been used for decades are glycerine based

BF Mayfield
  • convulsions
    I was hoping I was being rewired! Thats reassuring to know its a good sign. To know you're on the right track can help immensely with this stuff.

I've also noticed sensations somewhat like when im shivering but im not cold, that tend to happen very frequently now. Maybe once every 30 minutes. It feels like the start of an orgasm but then just drifts away. Im starting to understand the huge neurological and psychological basis for sexuality and how to overcome some of the hurdles I've got.

but then again, this isnt all about me. Hopefully other people have similar experiences with re-wiring!
  • BusterBuster
    Hi convulsions,

The events that happen during this re-wiring stage are very interesting. Yes, I have had that tingling that you are referring to earlier in my journey. The one that still gets me is the "twitching" that I can get down there. It is as if my body is signaling that it is ready for a session. It can happen if I had a session the day before or if it had been a while. No rhyme or reason to it at all.

Continued good luck.

Buster