Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Progasm Question(s)
  • daddeo
    Greetings!

I've been an Aneros user for the past year.
    First purchased the SGX, then quickly upgraded to the MGX.
    Kept wishing for something more effective, but didn't want to keep making purchase after purchase.
    Recently received the Progasm (after reading numerous responses from you guys).

Observation/Question Number One -- After I insert the Progasm, it wants to pop right back out! I never had this dilemma with the other models.have to work to keep it in the first few minutes.
    Any advice here?

Also, concerning the upper and lower tabs (I know there are those out there with saws, hot glue guns, etc. - making adjustments).
    And if this question has been discussed over and over, sorry.
    But if both tabs were gone, would the Progasm go in too far, or would it be even more effective?

Thanks for the help!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Daddeo,

With respect to the Progasm popping out, does this occur when you are on your back or your side or in any position?

On removing the tabs on the Progasm, if you do so you will effectively destroy the unit as it was designed and render it into nothing more than a "plug". The P tab in particular anchors the unit and serves as a fulcrum so that the Aneros pivots into the rectum. Furthermore, this tab provides essential stimulation of the perineal accupressure spot or P-Spot as we sometimes call it around here. You think you're having difficulty controlling the unit...removing the P-tab is tantamount to removing the steering wheel in your car! Word of advice....don't go there.

BF Mayfield
  • daddeo
    Mr. Mayfield,
    The "popping out" sensation occurs while standing, right after insertion.
    Insertion usually takes place in the bathroom, before I relocate to the bedroom, or elsewhere.
    Thanks,
    Daddeo
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    daddeo,

The answer is obvious then....don't use the Aneros while standing . Standing can be difficult with any of the Aneros models, particularly the larger ones as gravity tends to pull them down and out. Therefore it may take continuous contraction in order to retain the device. Fortunately there are many other positions for you to enjoy!

BF Mayfield
  • Malmo1
    I tried the Progasm yesterday and it was pushed out, it popped out.. I was laying on my side I will try another position. Maybe that will help?
  • Badger
    It takes a lot of muscle tone and control to keep the Progasm in; I've found out from others here, that by taking some perineal skin, aka, the skin between the anus and the scrotal sac, and work some underneath the P-tab so it's between it and the anus, will help some to keep it in.  Work in too much, and it will pull it out.
  • Malmo1
    Badger,

Thanks for you advice, but I dont understand how you mean by "by taking some perineal skin, aka, the skin between the anus and the
    scrotal sac, and work some underneath the P-tab so it's between it and
    the anus"
  • The Progasm like the Maximus takes some time to get used to. With both models, I experienced peristalsis, involuntary slipping out in my first attempts. Effortless insertion to hilt is a prerequisite to successful sessions with them. I find that when I insert easily the Progasm to the hilt, both the P and K tabs are locked into position, the P-tab upon the perineum and the K-tab right up next to your tail bone (coccyx). Also a few Kegels with rhythmic breathing position the both models right next to your prostate. When I do all this, I have not suffered episodes of peristalsis (slipping out) in recent weeks.

And yes, @Badger, the Kegel Exercises are helpful for developing both the "muscle tone and control for keeping the Progasm in."

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • I was having a progasm session 2 days ago and had difficulty holding it in, in any position but mostly on my back. It kept wanting to slide out during moments of extreme intensity. I had to resort to wearing my swimming pants (thank goodness for spandex) to keep it from coming all the way out. I have never had this problem with the helix or syn.

I did get the impression that if the K tab was modified to be a few mm further away from my spine contact point rather than just cutting it off, then, for me, the Progasm most likely would have a better chance to stay in and would also put better pressure on my prostrate.

I suspect that the proper approach would be "one size fits most" since there are variations in our anatomys that may put things in 'more or less' the same spot.
  • Badger
    @Malmo, it's the skin between the anus and scrotal sack, that rests underneath the P-tab.  You take two fingers, usually your middle and ring finger, and rest them straddling the P-tab.  Then, press inward and towards the anus, and release.  This should put a small wrinkle of skin on the backside of the P-tab, riding up above the round portion, which will help hold the P-tab close to the skin, helping to keep the Progasm in.  If once is not enough, work some more skin under the P-tab until it holds it in.