Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Retail Outlets that cary these products
  • quella
    I would be interested in hearing where people have found their stimulators in local retail stores. I would like to see what stores and states people have found them in; and if they often have many models for purchase. I have found that some of the stores listed in my state are not retail stores, but online orders only; no store-front. Also, there are many states that are not listed when scrolled through.

So, here are a few questions. What model?, what state?, what store name?, etc. I look forward to seeing where people are finding these.

Quella
  • Edit
    Quella,

I'm curious why you want to know the stores in each state where everyone is buying the Aneros? I could certainly understand if you were putting it out what state you're from and asking if anybody knows a "brick and mortar" establishment where you can purchase it. Are you doing a survey or something? LOL

Probably the easiest way for you to find the product nearest to you is to simply contact the company. They are very helpful and have no problem if you're buying it from a retail store vs. from them directly. I say cut to the chase here, give them a call, make the drive and take the plunge!

Ben
  • quella
    I have no underlying intentions in asking this question, I just have not seen them in many local stores as I have looked or asked. I was just looking to see how many have found them, and also while I was at it, I was not sure if it would get Aneros to update their Retail Stores List on the web (at least for the northeast). I thought that we would also turn it into a poll while we were at it. I thought it would be fun to see how many were buying on stores and where they have been finding them

Quella
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: quella
    I have no underlying intentions in asking this question, I just have not seen them in many local stores as I have looked or asked. I was just looking to see how many have found them, and also while I was at it, I was not sure if it would get Aneros to update their Retail Stores List on the web (at least for the northeast). I thought that we would also turn it into a poll while we were at it. I thought it would be fun to see how many were buying on stores and where they have been finding them

Quella

A good place to find all models & usually about $15 less expensive is ebay, just type "aneros" in the ebay search.
  • quella
    That is a good suggestion. In the retail outlets, how are the products packaged? Would they be with the other anal toys, or with the cost, are they behind the counters? How do they ship from the manufrature? Boxed, plastic wrap, etc. If you bought them on EBay, are the used or unused, or both?

Quella