Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google
Very, Very Close!!!!
  • digger
    Well I've had the helix for about a month or a month and a half. I've only had time for about four sessions, (unfortunatly I work more than sleep most times), but this past Saturday night I actually had some time to my self. I had been planning this since earlier in the week, and plenty of sexual tension built up. Well first I must say that Mr. Mayfield put me in the right direction. Everything he said has been very true, even to the last sentence. Well to make a long story short, I started out relaxing and visualizing in my head. Then I started mild contractions and releasing almost all the way. By the way I was on my back, my side so far has not worked. So all of a sudden my legs started to shake uncontrolably, I became very erect, nipples as well, and the sensations were incredible. I was able to do this for about 20 min. then decided to stop and relax to think about what just happened to me. Well I'm very excited and this has to be the most amazing thing since sliced bread. Well tomorrow night I get to have another session, hopfully it'll lead to the well known SUPER-O.

Good evening to all:-)

Diggs