Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Would the Prograsm be too big?
  • oxo
    As a SGX user and only 5'5" would the Prograsm be too big? Anyone my size have experience?
  • Edit
    If you think you would like the feel of something bigger, go for it.
    I don't think it's to big for anyone.
  • oxo
    Well decided to bit the bullet and purchase a Prograsm. OH MY GOD IT”S ENORMOUS sat next to my SGX. I purchased a black one which I think makes it look even bigger!

Well did my usual preparations put plenty of KY on, and slide it in. It hurt a bit on the way in but after and few minutes lying down – WOW one on the best sessions I’ve had. Kept it in for about 60 minutes – probably a bit too long for the first session with this – didn’t want to take it out. This really is a beast – can’t wait for my next session with my ‘black beauty’! Just hope that entry gets easier.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Oxo,

Make sure to PRELUBRICATE with the Progasm....it will make all the difference in it's performance and your comfort!

BF Mayfield
  • oxo,

I'm planning to buy the progasm these days. Where did you get the black one? It's not (yet?) available in the online shop, and only four days passed between your first and second post to this thread?

Curious,
    wired
  • oxo

Originally Posted By: wiredelectrican
    oxo,

I'm planning to buy the progasm these days. Where did you get the black one? It's not (yet?) available in the online shop, and only four days passed between your first and second post to this thread?

Curious,
    wired

wired

From www.lovehoney.co.uk - next day delivery in UK if you order before 4.00am.

oxo
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: wiredelectrican
    oxo,

Curious,
    wired

Buy it on EBay. Do a search for Aneros. Priced around $45-50
  • daddeo
    Okay, I'm sure this is a remiedial question, but what exactly is the process (details, please) for prelubing for the best success for the Progasm?
    Other than putting lube on the aneros itself, that's all I've done.
    Thanks!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    daddeo,

The basic method involves dispensing a small quantitiy (4 to 10 ml/cc's) directly into the rectum. One of the easiest ways is to obtain a children's medicine dropper. Generally this can be obtained at your neighborhood pharmacy, often times the pharmacist will give them out at no charge. These droppers have a bulb on one end that is removable for filling the dropper (and cleaning afterwards).

As far as the lube itself goes, any of the thinner water based lubes will do, i.e. Wet, KY Liquid, ID Glide it's all the same stuff. Remember it is NOT necessary to fill yourself up with lubricant. The idea is to provide a little supplemental lubrication that is internal. This avoids problems normally associated with drying out (which are typical with water based products) as this source (inside) will not be exposed to the open air.

Another point, my personal preference is to do this while I'm on all fours. If you insert the dropper and angle slightly downwards, the lube will likely make contact with your prostate as well.

As second method involves finding a Monoject syringe (they're available on line). This larger barrel of this syringe makes it possible to use KY Jelly as a prelube if you wish.

A third method, and perhaps the easiest of all, is to use the Marksman brand product that Aneros is introducing. This tube comes with it's own dispenser and is filled with just the right amount of lube to do the trick. The product itself is a glycerine free water based preparation which I've used to great success with the Progasm.

BF Mayfield