Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Helix and Eupho
  • ndro
    (this post was edited 2007-04-24 03:39:42)

Hi All,

I'm a new user of Aneros. Curiosity got the better of me about six weeks ago and start using this magical alien probe last month. I've had very very pleasurable sessions with my Helix. Few mini O's and one a very strong O that was more intense than the mini O but only lasted 4-5 secs and didn't involve shaking etc that normally associated with super O. A few times I think I am on the verge of super O but everytime I'm too conscious that it is coming, then of course I tensed up and it went away :(.

Anyway, I'm looking into upping the ante, and considering purchasing either Eupho or Maximus. Can anyone, preferably someone who has used both, tell me what I can expect from them? The difference and advantages of one to the other?

Just a side note, I'm a 30yo gay man with moderate anal sex experience.

Thanks in advance!

ndro
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    (this post was edited 2007-04-24 09:06:53)

ndro,

For reviews on the various models, check the sticky thread above entitled Aneros, the Next Gen. and Progasm Reviewed. If you start at the beginning, you will see my review of all of the models in question, as well as those from other users.

Briefly, I will tell you that the Eupho is a real winner (one of my faves in fact), but requires a bit more muscle tone to obtain full benefit from it. For that reason, I've normally classified it as a advanced users model.

The Maximus on the other hand, has been supplanted (in my book) by the Progasm. If you're into larger fare the Progasm is definitely the way to go. Frankly, I had always had some reservations about the Maximus that related to how it was balanced. The Progasm is even larger than the Maximus, yet it is more responsive! It reflects a true update on what a larger model should be. It's a winner.

Both good choices...so it depends what you're after. Again, read the thread above for an in depth discussion on these products.

BF Mayfield