Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Some questions, please!
  • Nutriben
    Hi! I'm Nuno, 19 years old, from Portugal. I'm heterosexual, never had nothing inside my ass before (except my index finger once, and i didn't like the feeling), but as I read the reviews about Aneros, I must say I got curious about it! I'd really like to buy one, but I have some questions before:

1. Have anyone ever reported prostate damage (even if a small thing)?
    2. I'm very very very afraid (besides prostate damage) of 2 things: loosen sphincter and/or anal prolapse. What do you have to say about those issues?
    3. Have any long-term user of Aneros ever reported any damage of anykind (even if it's a small one)?
    4. Attending to my age, sexual orientation, and lack of experience with any kind of anal stimulation do you think that "Aneros MGX" is a good choice for me?

Thanks a lot for your time!!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Nutriben,

The MGX is a great choice for a new user. With respect to "prostate damage" and your concern about anal prolapse, don't worry about it. Most of these massagers are far too small to cause the kind of tearing and stretching that results in prolapse. Keep in mind that the Aneros was originally developed by a doctor, a urologist to be exact, for the purposes of improving prostate health. When used as directed (with anal contractions only) the Aneros is very safe. However, if you have an underlying medical condition that could predispose you to problems in this area, you may wish to consult your doctor first. If not, and your concern is based upon your lack of experience with anal play, again, rest assured that that there is nothing to fear here.

Make certain to read the instructions fully, and take some time and read through this forum as well. (My sticky thread "B's Best of BEELINE" is a good place to start). Outside of that, patience and plenty of lubrication is all that you need!

BF Mayfield
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield
    Nutriben,

The MGX is a great choice for a new user. With respect to "prostate damage" and your concern about anal prolapse, don't worry about it. Most of these massagers are far too small to cause the kind of tearing and stretching that results in prolapse. Keep in mind that the Aneros was originally developed by a doctor, a urologist to be exact, for the purposes of improving prostate health. When used as directed (with anal contractions only) the Aneros is very safe. However, if you have an underlying medical condition that could predispose you to problems in this area, you may wish to consult your doctor first. If not, and your concern is based upon your lack of experience with anal play, again, rest assured that that there is nothing to fear here.

Make certain to read the instructions fully, and take some time and read through this forum as well. (My sticky thread "B's Best of BEELINE" is a good place to start). Outside of that, patience and plenty of lubrication is all that you need!

BF Mayfield

Thanks a lot for your advice!