Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

testicle orgasms!
  • darwindarwin
    ok guys, this is really cool.

first, congrats to Pan who reported nipple orgasms. that's great. i had set that as a goal for myself, and got close, but never went over.

meanwhile, right now i have the *nicest, sweetest* feeling in my testicles.

why? because its the afterimage of the testicle orgasms i was just having.

the good news is that these may be relatively easy to get to....

one of my guide books into the mountain range of orgasms is called "ESO Extended Sexual Orgasm" (see the glossary). it was written about 20 years ago, popularized "scientific" approaches to arousal and remains a classic today. the main thrust of the book was, for men, serious edging, and for women, multiple orgasms.

among the things i learned from that book are:
    (1) when we are about to ejac, our balls come up close to our body as part of the ejaculation reflex. they point this out so that your partner can look for that and slack off a teeny bit on the stim to keep you edged. additionally, as a last resort, you or your partner can gently grab your balls and pull them away from your body, as a means to suppress ejaculation. (it is very interesting that the scrotal stretch that we can do with the aneros to induce ejaculation is at odds with this.)

(2) among the exercises they suggest (they are very big into kegels), are what they call "testicle elevations" and what i also call "cremaster exercises." the cremaster is the muscle in your scrotum and attached to your testicles that draws them up in the cold and when you near ejaculation. the purpose of the exercises is to have you voluntarily draw your testicles to your body to accelerate towards ejac, and also voluntarily drop them to move away from ejac.

since i'm heavy into kegels these days, i thought i'd experiment with these exercises.

they are a tad tricky to get the hang of (more on that below), but, once i did, they were very easy.

and they produce a singular feeling: when drawn all the way up, you get a real hum down there much like you feel when you are in the vicinity of ejaculating. basically, for me, drawing up my testicles, more than any other pelvic floor exercise, leads directly to local pleasure.

and, those of us who have the arousal amplification gambit down know that where there is pleasure, there is more pleasure.

we also have all learned that holding light contractions is a very effective arousal amplifier.

so, i put two and two together. i held light cremaster contractions.

it felt GREAT, and brought me more quickly and directly to orgasm than any other non-aneros trick i've tried. and... it was a totally unique orgasm focused in my balls. really, really nice.

so, i'm hoping others can reproduce this, and in particular that those who are close to being orgasmic can put this in their bag of tricks to get over the top.

i have not yet tried this with the aneros in.

(on a separate note, hlaser had written me directly asking about a mysterious small but very sensitive muscle "just in front of the testicles" and i'm wondering if he hit upon this too).

How to do cremaster exercises
    It takes a little practice. Do this standing, with feet spread about 18". First step, as usual, is to identify the obscure muscle. To do so, gently pinch or hold the part of your sack above your balls. (in this position, you would be able to manually pull your balls down). then, just try to bring your balls up to your body with internal muscles. You won't be able to. BUT... if you do it right, you'll feel the slightest motion down there with your fingers. If so, you've identified the right muscles. You will probably also deploy your abs as part of the effort.

Now all you have to do is:
    - make that motion bigger
    - isolate the cremaster by leaving the abs out

When you get the hang of it you should be able to feel like you are drawing them quite close and powerfully to your body. and, you should get a high-pitched glow of pleasure reminiscent of getting ready to cum.

Strenghten the muscles by doing reps for a few days. at first you'll only be able to do a few. but you'll climb.

after maybe a week i can do about 30.

when you do them, be sure to pay attention and enjoy any pleasure you get, especially when they are snugged up close. (i sometimes envision my sack getting all tight and thick like it does when i'm ready to cum).

(by the way, i should note here that i recall during one of my first super Os noticing that my balls were so tight up against me, tighter by far than ever before, that they almost weren't there).

finally, when you want to go for it, just draw them up lightly and hold, just like you would do w/ your anal sphincter to drive the aneros. adjust your contraction to maximize the fluttery pleasure you feel, and you're off. if you already know how to do "chair orgasms" i suspect you'll have pretty quick success with this. as usual, it might take a few sessions to nail it.

i hope, but don't know, if this will also be clever enough to get some virgins over the top.

yours in ball pleasure,
    darwin
  • Edit
    LOL,
    I think you've gone off the deep end this time.

How about getting some weights to hang on your balls for some power lifting.

• hlaser99hlaser99
    (this post was edited 2007-04-25 05:33:28)

Hey Darwin!

If you're going off the deep end, will you take me with you???

If it's anything like your other recommendations, it will be one hell of a ride!!! (Darwin has supplied me with more items for my "bag of tricks" than anyone!)

I know that it is extremely difficult to locate and work on these small internal muscles and to develop and grow them into a useful protocol! I also know that it is even MORE difficult to try to explain this protocol to someone else not as in-tune with their body/self or not "re-wired" as we often call it!

It sounds like I am working in a very similar area and I have been doing Kegels for years... But, the "ball-lifts" seem strangely familiar??? I have been exercising a small muscle in front of my testicles, as Darwin mentioned, maybe at the base of my penis and on the under-side???

Now I notice that when I exercise the little spot, my balls "DO" raise! (and I have great waves of pleasure, that run both into my prostate and down my penis shaft AND balls!) Never noticed the balls raising, tho! As with allot of things, I seem to come in the back-door and stumble on to things by accident???

Keep doing what you do Darwin!

Later, Hlaser

• Edit
    While I'm certainly not trying to discount anyone's contribution to this forum, this one seems a little out there to me too. In my case I'm still trying to master making it all the way to the Super O, so I'm not sure how this relates to that. In reading the different threads, Darwin's discovery of the Super O seems pretty recent. I'm assuming that a lot of this stuff opened up for him after that time. He seems to be excited by everything at this point. Like I said, for me, I'm still stuck on step one. I've had some really pleasurable sensations, but I'd say that I'm hovering somewhere near the edge. Maybe all this other stuff will make sense to me at some point.

Ben
  • darwindarwin
    guys-

the ideas that i presented in the post above aren't actually off the deep end.

unlike an ordinary sex toy, the aneros, in most cases, involves learning and training. the learning has to do with understanding how your body is responding to the aneros. the training has to do with strengthening muscles and neurological responses.

the idea of doing testicle exercises is, i admit, kind of funny, in the same way that using the aneros in general is kind of funny.

but, i trust you realize that what you are doing when you use the aneros is:
    - exercising your anal sphincter
    - hoping to cause it and your other pelvic floor muscles to involuntarily quiver in response to pleasure
    - choosing different pelvic floor muscles to focus orgasmic contractions on (eg, prostate, rectum, glutes)

given that line of thought, it is not surprising that one would want to:
    - tone pelvic floor muscles outside of use of the aneros (eg, kegels)
    - look for other muscles that have a response similar to the anal sphincter, and can be toned as well
    - seek to focus orgasm in those muscles

sorry that the truth of how your cremaster works and responds seems goofy to you. but, it is what it is. and what it is is a big player in your ejaculatory orgasms and your experience of pleasure.

about this topic being advanced or a distraction from the goal of super-O, i don't think it is either.

it is somewhat advanced in that it assumes you have made it through enough milestones that you are already multi-orgasmic or close to it. (that is still quite a way short of super-O. there are many men who plateau at dry-Os without being able yet to get to super-O). if you are already multi-orgasmic (whether or not you have hit the super-O) you will likely be finding all kinds of ways to have non-ejaculatory orgasms, with or without the aneros, from the vibrations of a bus, to breathing a certain way at your desk, to manually stimulating your anus. once you are multi-orgasmic there is a whole world of stimulations to explore and refine, including exploring the sensations of different parts of your body in orgasm. the scrotum is very heavily enervated, so it is not surprising that an orgasm focused there feels particularly good.

if you are not there, but are close, the exercises i'm recommending (kegels in general, and particularly cremaster) and the use of the cremaster technique i described could possibly be the thing that tips you over. (who would have guessed that an earlier suggestion of mine, soft palate nursing, would have been helpful to many guys?).

if you're still early in your process, it might be a bit much for you to master. i should have spelled out more clearly that the idea might not be appropriate for newbies. but more seasoned aneros users might really benefit from this suggestion.

try it and let me know how it goes. if you have trouble, write, and i might be able to offer more hints.

as i said in the post, this one is relatively easy.

darwin
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Short Side-Bar:

On an on-line Chat in my KSMO practice, just this week, someone brought up the fact that it is documented that orgasms can be felt by people Paralyzed form the waist-down! Futhermore, they can be felt in other places in their bodies that are not Paralyzed! (Ex: heartgasms or full-body orgasms as reported here in this forum, etc.)

My 2 cents again!

Later, Hlaser
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    I myself have experienced orgasms which have been centered in different areas of my body, on numerous occasions. While this may seem unusual to some people, particularly those who haven't experienced it, it is well established within Tantric tradition. One thing bears mentioning here also, long ago I made the statement "be open to everything..." This has almost become a mantra with me over the years, as I seem to repeat it in so many of my posts. The reason that I've hammered this so strongly, is that in so many cases, one never knows what missing element or combination of elements will result in pushing you over the top! Therefore it is essential that you remain open to everything!

On another note, it is also important to remember that this forum is open to everyone, that is, newbies, intermediate users and advanced users alike. So while one may feel that a particular post is off the deep end, remember that it may well hold some application for others. In general terms, if someone's thoughts relate to discovering the Super O in a healthy and happy way...they are on topic in this forum.

BF Mayfield
  • Well Darwin,
    This stirs up some old memories.

I remember when I was about 6 or 7 I was able to suck my testicles up into my body and have very good feelings. When my parents asked why I was squirming around all the time I showed them my trick. They took me to the doctor and he talked about tacking down my loose testicles. Well I didn't want that, so I learned to only do it in secret.

I think I stopped doing it when I learned to masterbate.
    Now that you've brought it up I think I'll have to try and relearn an old trick.

Thanks
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey happycamper!

This reminds me of when my Parents sent me to the Family Practitioner and lucky for me, he was cool about it!

The conversation went something like this:

"Hlaser, I know most boys your age play with themselves and it's natural to do this, but this is something that should be done in 'Private'. So, keep it private and it'll be fine"

That was it...short and sweet!

Ah, childhood memories!

Later, Hlaser
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: darwin
    ok guys, this is really cool.

first, congrats to Pan who reported nipple orgasms. that's great. i had set that as a goal for myself, and got close, but never went over.

meanwhile, right now i have the *nicest, sweetest* feeling in my testicles.

why? because its the afterimage of the testicle orgasms i was just having.

the good news is that these may be relatively easy to get to....

one of my guide books into the mountain range of orgasms is called \\\"ESO Extended Sexual Orgasm\\\" (see the glossary). it was written about 20 years ago, popularized \\\"scientific\\\" approaches to arousal and remains a classic today. the main thrust of the book was, for men, serious edging, and for women, multiple orgasms.

among the things i learned from that book are:
    (1) when we are about to ejac, our balls come up close to our body as part of the ejaculation reflex. they point this out so that your partner can look for that and slack off a teeny bit on the stim to keep you edged. additionally, as a last resort, you or your partner can gently grab your balls and pull them away from your body, as a means to suppress ejaculation. (it is very interesting that the scrotal stretch that we can do with the aneros to induce ejaculation is at odds with this.)

(2) among the exercises they suggest (they are very big into kegels), are what they call \\\"testicle elevations\\\" and what i also call \\\"cremaster exercises.\\\" the cremaster is the muscle in your scrotum and attached to your testicles that draws them up in the cold and when you near ejaculation. the purpose of the exercises is to have you voluntarily draw your testicles to your body to accelerate towards ejac, and also voluntarily drop them to move away from ejac.

since i'm heavy into kegels these days, i thought i'd experiment with these exercises.

they are a tad tricky to get the hang of (more on that below), but, once i did, they were very easy.

and they produce a singular feeling: when drawn all the way up, you get a real hum down there much like you feel when you are in the vicinity of ejaculating. basically, for me, drawing up my testicles, more than any other pelvic floor exercise, leads directly to local pleasure.

and, those of us who have the arousal amplification gambit down know that where there is pleasure, there is more pleasure.

we also have all learned that holding light contractions is a very effective arousal amplifier.

so, i put two and two together. i held light cremaster contractions.

it felt GREAT, and brought me more quickly and directly to orgasm than any other non-aneros trick i've tried. and... it was a totally unique orgasm focused in my balls. really, really nice.

so, i'm hoping others can reproduce this, and in particular that those who are close to being orgasmic can put this in their bag of tricks to get over the top.

i have not yet tried this with the aneros in.

(on a separate note, hlaser had written me directly asking about a mysterious small but very sensitive muscle \\\"just in front of the testicles\\\" and i'm wondering if he hit upon this too).

How to do cremaster exercises
    It takes a little practice. Do this standing, with feet spread about 18\\\". First step, as usual, is to identify the obscure muscle. To do so, gently pinch or hold the part of your sack above your balls. (in this position, you would be able to manually pull your balls down). then, just try to bring your balls up to your body with internal muscles. You won't be able to. BUT... if you do it right, you'll feel the slightest motion down there with your fingers. If so, you've identified the right muscles. You will probably also deploy your abs as part of the effort.

Now all you have to do is:
    - make that motion bigger
    - isolate the cremaster by leaving the abs out

When you get the hang of it you should be able to feel like you are drawing them quite close and powerfully to your body. and, you should get a high-pitched glow of pleasure reminiscent of getting ready to cum.

Strenghten the muscles by doing reps for a few days. at first you'll only be able to do a few. but you'll climb.

after maybe a week i can do about 30.

when you do them, be sure to pay attention and enjoy any pleasure you get, especially when they are snugged up close. (i sometimes envision my sack getting all tight and thick like it does when i'm ready to cum).

(by the way, i should note here that i recall during one of my first super Os noticing that my balls were so tight up against me, tighter by far than ever before, that they almost weren't there).

finally, when you want to go for it, just draw them up lightly and hold, just like you would do w/ your anal sphincter to drive the aneros. adjust your contraction to maximize the fluttery pleasure you feel, and you're off. if you already know how to do \\\"chair orgasms\\\" i suspect you'll have pretty quick success with this. as usual, it might take a few sessions to nail it.

i hope, but don't know, if this will also be clever enough to get some virgins over the top.

yours in ball pleasure,
    darwin

Very interesting stuff Darwin. I've always felt that my orgasm (not my ejaculation, mind you) begins in my balls. This is followed by spasms in the prostate, which can start semen flowing (and not sputing, assuming you have learned to not trip your ejaculatory reflex).

I've also done ball stretching because a nice tug on the balls feels so erotic.

I'll try isolating the cremaster as you suggest.

Thanks,

coyote.
  • Edit
    Working one's testicles is not "off the deep end". Aneros is a part of a search to widen one's overall experience of sexual enjoyment, and not only have I have found a sense of stimulation through the movement of my testicles, but having using the Aneros, I've found a immense sexual feeling in my lower back above my anus. I at times without the Aneros try and recall the feeling of my G-spot, only to find this spot on my back to be highly energized and flexing. It also during normal intercourse begins to flex and tense. I had read that a key to better orgasms was to push oneself to the edge and not ejaculate. It seems that the movement of the testicles fits into part of this equation. Anyway, the Aneros is awesome even though I've not really learned how to use it to an orgasm. It has opened up such a rich world of new sensations and sexual enjoyment.
  • I have a new best friend and his name is Darwin! Thanks for introducing me to this.

Cremaster exercises are fantastic. I've been doing them while watching porn and managed to have a dry orgasm that way. It felt largely like a "traditional" genital orgasm. Doing cremasters with the Aneros though was the thing that tipped me over the edge, after over 100 sessions trying for the super-O.

I find cremasters exciting while allowing me to relax. I alternate "squeezing" with relaxing and breathing deeply, which works for me.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • darwindarwin
    hey, that is great!

enjoy.

darwin
  • Ok, I think it's to the point that Darwin, BMayfield, Pan, HLaser99... and few of the other veteran mentors need to write a book...
    Darwin, you never cease to bring new angles & levels to the to the table of male sexuality...

I didn't realize that I had such good control of these muscles.... this is amazing.

thanks,

art
  • artformartform
    Thanks for this darwin the intrepid!

I have always liked testicle restraint and preventing the natural retraction approaching traditional ejaculatory orgasm. I am now working on your exercise regime too!

I experience testicular orgasms particularly in response to powerful music; particularly a great opera performance! I just launched a thread to see if anyone else gets any effects in response to any kind of music. I look forward to any thoughts.

artform
  • tnkyln
    I have been doing this all my life. I never knew what to call it. Also asked others if they did the same sucking up. Either I was alone with doing this or nobody wanted to admit they did it.

It was not until a couple months ago when I got my first Aneros and read the topics here from others that I found out I was not alone with this experiance. I now find myself pulling in my testacles more often each day and really appreciate the nice little feeling while I pull in, hold then release.. It really feels great while driving down a dirt road.. I like to alternate contracting my anus and pulling in my balls.
  • Edit
    The testicle restraint has always intrigued me but have not tried it. I think it might be a goal for my wife's next joint session. While I figured many were excited by the mere feel when seeing some of the leather straps etc. Never thought about the effect of preventing retraction. Is it a positive thing and how does it affect the aneros session?
  • tnkyln
    I thought this was more about voluntary muscle controls to the testicles. To enhance and extend pleasure while using the Aneros.

It is just my opinion that using restraints on the penis and testicles is more directed to bondage and pain rather than delaying the pleasure. Thus the only pleasure comes when the man is released from the restraints and control of the DOM. Since my goal is to fully enjoy the feelings of an Aneros session and to delay the end of the session as long as I am aroused, I will work on improving my muscle control.

Since I am only striving for the pleasure end of the spectrum, I will leave the B/D side of the spectrum for others.
  • marmot
    Darwin:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are a genius! I read your post about testicular orgasms awhile back but never got around to investigating it. The first time I tried to raise my testes nothing happened. Then I remember what you said about involving the abdominals. I was able to isolate the contractions to just the very bottom of my abdominal wall in the mid-inguinal region, and bingo, up went the balls! About one minute of contraction had my testes tingling and purring. The next minute I was over the top. You are the man! You definitely need to write that book.
  • Edit
    With this method I got to the testicle "buzz and hum" pretty easily and actually the feeling of hanging on the edge of traditional ejaculation was so strong it was nearly unbelievable. Question though, was it a more internal orgasm for you guys or more physical? My legs started flopping in and out without control and a variety of other twitches that became somewhat of a distraction. I'd prefer the "calm seas" route!
  • Windforce
    Okay, now this sounds cool. I'm trying it, but can't move them much yet. Anybody else have success?
  • betheball
    Darwin,

thanks for the guidance. One trick that seems to have made this exercise very easy for me is the use of a cock ring. As part of the Aneros experience, and mostly as a pre-arousal tool, I've contorted myself into a metal 2" cockring, typically "the day of" a session. It makes me "aware" of everything, and the process of "entering" the ring typically requires stretching of the ball sac, both in extension and separation. the sensation of "stretching" (and contracting) tends to occur during the day when wearing the ring - heighening arousal and a good prep for a session. I don't wear the ring all the time though - too distracting.

I'm not sure if it really helps with the attainment of dry orgasms or Super-O's, but I'm somewhere on the journey (about 4 months into this). However, upon reading your guidance, I found myself very able to conduct cremaster exercises, in part because the muscle already had some good training.

But thanks for the suggestion - I look forward to continuing the journey in this direction! Hope this guidance helped.

betheball
  • Fuzzy
    I can pull my balls up to some degree, but not all the way.
    This has been a part of my kegel exercises since I first started.
    When I first started with kegels I couldn't isolate one muscle in particular, so I was just doing sort of a general pulling tight of all the muscles down there.
    Since having some experience and experimentation with the aneros I've become better at isolating different muscles.
    This muscle is what feels like the most forward one of maybe 3 different ones I associate with kegels.
    The second is centered on the perineum, and the farthest back is the one or ones at the anus.

Does anyone else notice that when pulling the balls up with this exercise it also pulls the penis backwards into the body a little bit?
    I find that if I'm silling in a chair and I do lots of quick repititions I get my balls and penis sort of fluttering in and out a bit and a nice warm buzz going on in the whole area.

Also, I've heard that Sumo Wrestlers train this muscle so that they can pull their balls all the way up into their body to protect them from harm when wrestling.
  • artformartform
    Thanks Windforce for bumping this thread and topic up to the present! :D And welcome to the Forum!

betheball, I've used cock and ball rings too early in our practice, less so in the last year once our full energies-focused practice became established. Butt I do find a great deal of activity still happens with the testicles as triggers for great energy blossoms and scrotal twitching signalling a high level of stored energies in the perineum and testicle/scrotal area!!!

The full testicle take-up is a regular part of mrs. a and I getting into our favourite position, the Scissors, where I straddle her right thigh, my right leg under hers, and my left over the top of her thigh. As we get me as far inside as possible, the area of skin contact is so great that if not fully retracted, the testicles could be damaged very painfully! Instead, our pubic bones are at 90 degree angle and are also massaging and grinding to fantastic effect!! :D :D

This also gives mrs. a the closest, easiest finger access to my prostate, and the perineum and little bit of uncontacted scrotum still accessible! My testicles seem to be gently massaged up in the canal by all the action to very good effect too. And the male-female/yin-yang energy exchanges between us are maximized, particularly in the still, motionless times in the Scissors position. Absolutely astoundingly the besticles!

caresses via cremasters men

artform
  • Fuzzy said:

Does anyone else notice that when pulling the balls up with this exercise it also pulls the penis backwards into the body a little bit?
    I find that if I'm silling in a chair and I do lots of quick repititions I get my balls and penis sort of fluttering in and out a bit and a nice warm buzz going on in the whole area.

Yes, I get that to a degree. Actually I found this to be a good way to try and isolate the muscle group.

Great find Darwin. I've given it a try and its great! I was dripping pre-cum pretty quickly after starting (mind you I have also been abstaining from masturbation for the last 4 days so that may have helped a bit :P) and I definitely got a great buzz throughout the lower erogenous zones.

I tried using it during an aneros session but its much more difficult to isolate these muscles during a session. Oh well, it was my first try and I'm sure I can get better with practise. Cremasters are cool (woot alliteration :D)
  • helixbill
    Thank you Darwin! I have been working on testicle contractions and sensation for a while but your post finally brought it together for me. It worked the first time I tried it!

I especially like the standing up part. That allows for pleasure without lying down.

Again, thanks for your clear description of how to do this.
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    artform said:

... of mrs. a and I getting into our favourite position, the Scissors, where I straddle her right thigh, my right leg under hers, and my left over the top of her thigh. As we get me as far inside as possible, the area of skin contact is so great that if not fully retracted, the testicles could be damaged very painfully! Instead, our pubic bones are at 90 degree angle and are also massaging and grinding to fantastic effect!! ............ artform

Tks... for the precise & clear description. We didn't have it right before this... :D