Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

God, I just want to get off
  • calboy
    Patients, patients, patients.

I keep hearing this from a variety of posts I read in this forum. Man it’s challenging. Obviously I’m an Aneros newbie, and I’ve followed the suggestions and advice of a few people for weeks. But, other than the occasional small waves, tingling sensations, nothing. I want solid progress, and I want it now.

Why the impatience you might ask? Well, what I’ve discovered in using this product is a SLOW process. The body MUST acclimate, adjust, retool, (rewire) itself for redirection of the pleasure centers. Let face it. Those of us who are not familiar with anal play, must get use to prostate stimulation, and that takes time. I just want to get off NOW!

I’m also learning that developing prostate orgasms are time-centric, and not quickly achieved. As men we’re spoiled. Penile orgasms are easy, and for some of us, masturbation is a weekly ritual. Let face it, release is, only a matter of time with the penis. Unless I’m ill, this form of stimulation to orgasm is natural.

Getting ready for more.

I’m hooked on the Helix, and the subtle vibrations (hits), I’ve felt in the short time I’ve used the product. Hey, have you had the subtle vibes while driving, or sitting at your desk, following an evening with your Aneros? Those are amazing.

Personally (and some of you vets can pipe in on this one), those guys that get immediate results (quick Super-O’s) are an anomaly. I would really like to see a case study or survey of the numbers who achieve this. Aneros, in their product descriptions, make it sound like an orgasm is the easiest thing to experience – well, it’s not. This is either just poor writing, or misplaced marketing, (please note that I’m not mad at Aneros, just frustrated with their claims. I think the products are a revolution for male sexuality.)

More frustration. I’m not unfamiliar with body vibes. I’m completely body centered. I practice meditation, Yoga, cardio, outside exercising, etc. I have a sense of my body, and I assumed that I would move up to the front of the class…..yes, Orgasmic bliss, Nirvana!

It's been slow going, almost a month now. I've gone from three days, down to two, and after yesterday's nothingness (no sensations), I think I'll just practice on the weekend when I'm at full rest.

I’ll just have to deal with some frustration and bite my tongue and not bitch, (at least try not too.) Hopefully, there's a light at the end of this tunnel.

Maybe an Orgasm prayer will do the trick, (I’m NOT religious, but here goes.)

A prayer to the Gods of male orgasms.

“Oh dear lords of male orgasms, please grant my body the sensitivity to achieve a prostate centered SUPER ORGASM. Allow it come quickly and with minimal effort, and help me gain the knowledge of this practice so that I might have orgasms on a regular basis. Thank you for showing me the way to this path of self-realization.”

May my orgasms come quickly,

Cheers, and laughter,

Calboy
  • darwindarwin
    calboy-

i feel your pain on two levels.

first, it took me a long time, and i had to go through KSMO (cool) to get there. i was maxed out on frustration, so i know the feeling. on the other hand, i now can sit in front of a computer w/ some erotica and inside of 10 minutes by orgasming deliciously with no aneros, no ksmo, no breathing, nothing but some internal pumping and concentration.

second, i want very very much to figure out what is going on with the individual differences here. as i said in a previous post, the opacity of the process is confounding. i want to crack it (not that i'll be able to).

so far, here are the four candidates i have for accelerating the process, that at least have a chance of helping:
    (1) daily kegels (and kegel aerobics)
    (2) using your finger to push the p-tab around to try to locate the sweet spot directly w/ the aneros in. then modifying the sucker accordingly
    (3) relaxing as the p-waves grow so as not to kill them with semi-voluntary contractions
    (4) ksmo as a big guns last resort.

i invite you to try (1) and (2), as they are straightforward, and let us know. give the kegels a couple of weeks. you will be amazed at what you will feel by doing them. its like you are girded with a super sex machine in your loins.

or, just try (1) and see if that alone is an accelerator.

to be clear, the kegels do four things for you:
    - increase your muscle strength so you can more powerfully move the aneros
    - pump the muscles so they are raring to go (just like your legs after your cardio)
    - significantly increase the pleasure sensitivity of the area (don't exactly know why)
    - when you do orgasm, you have deeper feelings because the orgasmic contractions are stronger

ok, for a more scientific approach, here is a question:

has anybody who is presently stuck tried daily kegels for a couple of weeks, and yet still found themselves without progress?

darwin
  • calboy

Originally Posted By: darwin
    calboy-

i feel your pain on two levels.

first, it took me a long time, and i had to go through KSMO (cool) to get there. i was maxed out on frustration, so i know the feeling. on the other hand, i now can sit in front of a computer w/ some erotica and inside of 10 minutes by orgasming deliciously with no aneros, no ksmo, no breathing, nothing but some internal pumping and concentration.

second, i want very very much to figure out what is going on with the individual differences here. as i said in a previous post, the opacity of the process is confounding. i want to crack it (not that i'll be able to).

so far, here are the four candidates i have for accelerating the process, that at least have a chance of helping:
    (1) daily kegels (and kegel aerobics)
    (2) using your finger to push the p-tab around to try to locate the sweet spot directly w/ the aneros in. then modifying the sucker accordingly
    (3) relaxing as the p-waves grow so as not to kill them with semi-voluntary contractions
    (4) ksmo as a big guns last resort.

i invite you to try (1) and (2), as they are straightforward, and let us know. give the kegels a couple of weeks. you will be amazed at what you will feel by doing them. its like you are girded with a super sex machine in your loins.

or, just try (1) and see if that alone is an accelerator.

to be clear, the kegels do four things for you:
    - increase your muscle strength so you can more powerfully move the aneros
    - pump the muscles so they are raring to go (just like your legs after your cardio)
    - significantly increase the pleasure sensitivity of the area (don't exactly know why)
    - when you do orgasm, you have deeper feelings because the orgasmic contractions are stronger

ok, for a more scientific approach, here is a question:

has anybody who is presently stuck tried daily kegels for a couple of weeks, and yet still found themselves without progress?

darwin

Hey Darwin -

Thanks for your input. Solid material as aways.

I'll work on numbers one and two, and get back to you. Honestly, I haven't spent enough time working with the tabs, as I felt it was secondary to actual prostate sensations. It looks like this is an important adjunct to the entire process - so I'll look a little closer.

Cheers,

calboy
  • darwindarwin
    calboy-

i'm moving my next response to a new thread titled "aneros and the scientific method"

darwin