Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

How close was I to getting a Super-O?
  • Bundle
    Hi,

I have had four sessions with the MGX, my first Aneros, and just want a bit of advice if I am on the right track or not.

On the last two I had a tingling buzzing sensation around the prostate and sphincter even if I stop. Sometimes I get the early feelings of a orgasm building up but as soon as that happens I can't keep the sensation. I can't remember how I got to that feeling like sphincter power and timing and so the feeling goes away. Also sometimes I forget how to contract and loose power. I find that I then start using my stomach muscles to get more power before I get back to normal. By then the sensation has gone.

The last session I had I got to the orgasm build up feeling which seems to radiate outwards over my body. I managed this by maintaining five contractions in this state but then if felt as if the aneros had dissappeared and the sensation went away again! It felt a bit like the immenant stage before a penile orgasm when doing a slow hour long wank.
    I'm wondering that if I could keep this up I would have been doing something right and had a Super-O.

Position wise I get best results lying on my front with my legs straight. Siting up is the worst as the aneros almost slips out! Two problems with lying face down is that it is not fully confortable without figiting, the second is that as soon as I start to get progress I get an erection which is distracting and uncomfortable if I am lying on it.

So am I getting close or should I get more shut eye?

• Originally Posted By: Bundle
    Hi,

I have had four sessions with the MGX, my first Aneros, and just want a bit of advice if I am on the right track or not.

On the last two I had a tingling buzzing sensation around the prostate and sphincter even if I stop. Sometimes I get the early feelings of a orgasm building up but as soon as that happens I can't keep the sensation. I can't remember how I got to that feeling like sphincter power and timing and so the feeling goes away. Also sometimes I forget how to contract and loose power. I find that I then start using my stomach muscles to get more power before I get back to normal. By then the sensation has gone.

The last session I had I got to the orgasm build up feeling which seems to radiate outwards over my body. I managed this by maintaining five contractions in this state but then if felt as if the aneros had dissappeared and the sensation went away again! It felt a bit like the immenant stage before a penile orgasm when doing a slow hour long wank.
    I'm wondering that if I could keep this up I would have been doing something right and had a Super-O.

Position wise I get best results lying on my front with my legs straight. Siting up is the worst as the aneros almost slips out! Two problems with lying face down is that it is not fully confortable without figiting, the second is that as soon as I start to get progress I get an erection which is distracting and uncomfortable if I am lying on it.

So am I getting close or should I get more shut eye?

Wow it sounds like your at the stage I am at, I've tried using small timed contractions like 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. I enjoy the Aneros on my back with a pillow proped under my butt, kinda like a woman giving birth. How long are your sessions?

• Originally Posted By: Bundle

WOW
    It took me a long time to get to where you are with only 4 sessions.

I have the same problem, I can get to where a warm feeling radiates outwards but then it will fade.

So what I tried is using the magic wand vibrator on my perenium or the P-tab while I'm at the peak of the warm feeling. This will put me over the top into the Big-O. So for anyone who is having trouble getting over the top, why not give this a try.

• Bundle
    @AnerosUser,

I plan on 1 1/2 hour session and hopefully still get some sleep. Night time is the only opportunity I got. Time seems to pass quickly at 2am in the morning and if I am making progress I give it another 15 minuetes. Next thing I know is that I have taken 3 hours and will only get 4 hours sleep! This has started to catch up me as session 5 I fell asleep after 5 minutes!

What I felt earlier might have been a p-wave. Still to early to tell if it was a fluke and if I can reproduce it.

@Hitachti Magic,

If I don't get anywhere in the next two weeks I'll try it. Where I live though is tricky to get the privacy to use a vibe as I am a lodger.