Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Anal contractions
  • nhbman
    Do anal contractions involve moving of the hips at all?
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: nhbman

Voluntary anal contractions are usually just the anus, PC muscles, and butt cheeks. You can move your hips if you like, try reading about Darwins Kegal Arobics.

Once I get excited and get the involuntaries going, my hips dance around like Elvis. Which makes me think that maybe Elvis had a prostate massager.
  • nhbman

Originally Posted By: Elvis

Originally Posted By: nhbman

Voluntary anal contractions are usually just the anus, PC muscles, and butt cheeks. You can move your hips if you like, try reading about Darwins Kegal Arobics.

Once I get excited and get the involuntaries going, my hips dance around like Elvis. Which makes me think that maybe Elvis had a prostate massager.

It really does'nt feel as though this thing is actually moving inside of me.....I've been using the id glide that comes with the helix special but thinking of trying ky instead and actually squirting some inside as well... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....Also, getting drops of pre-cum....

thanx