Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Progasm - What is in a name?
  • samw10019
    Hello everyone. I have been aneros user for probably about 18 months now -- with a helix and maximus, both of which I continue to thoroughly enjoy. Got my progasm a few weeks ago, and I am loving it. I had considered myself pretty experienced with anal play. But the progasm takes things to a whole new level. It has taken me a while to build up to it -- but it is proving to be well worth the effort.

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that the word "progasm" was already taken before aneros came along. I got a good laugh out of this definition on urbandictionary.com (an unofficial dictionary of slang expressions

Progasm: Technical term for feeling of euphoria when a solution is found to a particularly difficult computer software problem.

For example: Robert had a progasm when he found the bug in his code one week from deadline.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield

Originally Posted By: samw10019
    Hello everyone. I have been aneros user for probably about 18 months now -- with a helix and maximus, both of which I continue to thoroughly enjoy. Got my progasm a few weeks ago, and I am loving it. I had considered myself pretty experienced with anal play. But the progasm takes things to a whole new level. It has taken me a while to build up to it -- but it is proving to be well worth the effort.

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that the word "progasm" was already taken before aneros came along. I got a good laugh out of this definition on urbandictionary.com (an unofficial dictionary of slang expressions

Progasm: Technical term for feeling of euphoria when a solution is found to a particularly difficult computer software problem.

For example: Robert had a progasm when he found the bug in his code one week from deadline.

LMAO!!

Well I guess I'd have to say that there's euphoria......then there's EUPHORIA!

BF Mayfield
  • Hornsby
    :

Sam's example of correct use of the word progasm is slightly in error.

There is no way Robert could possibly have found that bug one week BEFORE deadline. Such bugs are BY DEFINITION always found one week AFTER deadline :-)

Guess who used to be a frustrated programmer :-)