Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

11th Finger
  • darwindarwin
    (this post was edited 2007-04-15 15:15:32)

Gourdy gave an excellent post recently in the Levels of Prostate Sensations thread.

Among the things he suggested was imagining that the tip of the Aneros was an "eleventh finger" massaging him.

VirginSoldier reported (in his 18 months thread) that it helped him.

I just gave it a try, sitting in a wooden desk chair. I was going to have a "kegel aerobics" session, which is aneros-free kegeling to a sexual rhythm for masturbation.

the aerobics worked and i started to have medium orgasms.

then i thought i'd try thinking about have an eleventh finger in there, massaging[/i:migrated] just the right spots, like my own finger would[/i:migrated].

it was unbelievable. I had such a strong reaction to it. i had overwhelming orgasms, reacting like, i hate to say it, a women getting the most fulfilling fuck of her life. I arched myself into the chair and slammed my butt, riding it, to get more and more. (i am still having shivers thinking about it.)

and all this with no aneros.

no matter where i wanted it to go, and how i wanted it to stroke, my eleventh finger did it.

gourdy thank you so much. what a discovery. (i added it to the glossary, that's how good i think it is.)

(very curious to see how it works with my eupho)

darwin

p.s., i'm sorry i keep on posting about this stuff. but ever since my first super-O a few weeks ago, i keep on having these new, different and intense experiences and i figure they might help somebody. this one was just amazing.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield

Originally Posted By: darwin
    (this post was edited 2007-04-15 15:15:32)

Gourdy gave an excellent post recently in the Levels of Prostate Sensations thread.

Among the things he suggested was imagining that the tip of the Aneros was an \\\"eleventh finger\\\" massaging him.

VirginSoldier reported (in his 18 months thread) that it helped him.

I just gave it a try, sitting in a wooden desk chair. I was going to have a \\\"kegel aerobics\\\" session, which is aneros-free kegeling to a sexual rhythm for masturbation.

the aerobics worked and i started to have medium orgasms.

then i thought i'd try thinking about have an eleventh finger in there, massaging[/i:migrated] just the right spots, like my own finger would[/i:migrated].

it was unbelievable. I had such a strong reaction to it. i had overwhelming orgasms, reacting like, i hate to say it, a women getting the most fulfilling fuck of her life. I arched myself into the chair and slammed my butt, riding it, to get more and more. (i am still having shivers thinking about it.)

and all this with no aneros.

no matter where i wanted it to go, and how i wanted it to stroke, my eleventh finger did it.

gourdy thank you so much. what a discovery. (i added it to the glossary, that's how good i think it is.)

(very curious to see how it works with my eupho)

darwin

p.s., i'm sorry i keep on posting about this stuff. but ever since my first super-O a few weeks ago, i keep on having these new, different and intense experiences and i figure they might help somebody. this one was just amazing.

Darwin,

NO apologies necessary....and more congratulations are in order, I'd say! It really seems that things have taken off for you tremendously. Now orgasms without the Aneros! Darwin you're clearly on a fast track now. Long ago we had discussions about such things, I'm sure you may have wondered if I was putting you on....so now you know!

With respect to this eleventh finger concept, this is the essence of something that I've stressed for all users, namely the use of visualization. There are variety of ways to accomplish this, the idea is to come up with something that you can center and mentally focus upon, something that feedbacks into your arousal thereby increasing it's intensity. Think of this as an avatar .....an embodiment of thought if you will. See this inside your body...stimulating you, arousing you....nudging you toward orgasm. A hand, a tongue, a penis, a swirling ball of light, an eleventh finger ...all may serve this purpose.

Powerful stuff...it is a head trip !

Enjoy,

BF Mayfield
  • gourdy
    Happy to hear about your success Darwin!

I personally have experienced some pretty fantastic highs even without the aneros just doing kegels & breathing etc., but nothing as powerful as what I have experienced with it inserted.

To be completely honest, this whole process of visualization is something I came across while reading through one of the many excellent posts made by BF Mayfield. I simply adapted it to what made sense for me. It has certainly brought on hours and hours of pleasure!!

Infact, I credit my relatively fast progression through the "milestones"... all the way to the end in only a few months, to carefully reading through what BF Mayfield had to say on the subject, and trying to understand the process as best I can.