Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My First Time, Need Advice
  • danny871
    (this post was edited 2007-04-12 18:53:21)

I just received my MDX in the mail today. A few hours later, I opened it and started following the online instructions, but I can't help to think that although there are instructions here, that I did not insert the MDX right. Could someone explain it to me please? Also, assuming that I did insert it in correctly, I did not really feel anything out of the ordinary. I followed the instructions and started having anal and full body spasms after holding the contraction (like it said) but after holding it in for minutes, I just couldn't do it anymore. I was doing something right, because I did get a lot of pre-cum. I think it would help if I knew what I was doing, and what pressure on the prostate feels like. I could feel some pressure, but whether it was my prostate I have no idea. For a first timer who has never used any sex toys or anything like this, does anyone have anything that could help me, PLEASE!

Thanks,

-Danny
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Danny,

As far as the insertion of your MGX, mine usually slides right into place. Sometimes the P-tab needs to be adjusted to the right or the left but it goes right in. I am not sure how to help you with that one. As long as the tab is hitting, I think you are in. With me, the Helix and Eupho's tabs dont always touch right away, but you dont have them yet.

I was struck by your comment " I did not really feel anything out of the ordinary. I followed the instructions and started having anal and full body spasms after holding the contraction", it sounds as though you did feel something out of the ordinary. Anal and full body spasms in your first session is a pretty good deal compared to what many others experience. The fact that you are experiencing fluid lets you know that you are hitting the right spot on the inside. Some guys dont get much fluid even when they are hitting the right spot. For you, it is right there to see. Not being able to hold your contraction is just a function of you building up those muscles. It is almost like you need to get conditioned for this. The great thing about this is you can do those kegel exercises any time you want. Try it during a boring meeting or in traffic.

You are doing pretty good. Keep going.

Buster