Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Levels of prostate sensation
  • calboy
    As a newbie, I've been experimenting with a variety of sensations that I get with MGX and Helix. After three weeks, I've settled on the Helix, as it has more direct contact with my prostate gland.

After reading through much of the posts in this forum, I've come to realize that this is my own personal journey, and I must find my own path to orgasmic bliss, (damn, I wish I would get there soon....lol.)

What I would like to learn from those of you that are experience users is, what were the sensations you experienced, during your pre-orgasmic sessions, (before you moved into Super-O's?)

As an example, I will do all the specified set-up. Hot shower or bath, clean-up (when needed), erotica, lube, breathing, relaxation, body position, etc. After some time I notice sensation in the prostate, (lower regions.) Sometime this is tingling, and at times there are mini waves of pleasurable feelings. At the moment, I just can't get over the top to another level.

This could be because my body is getting use to these new sensations, and rewiring as I complete a session.

It would be great to understand the process people have gone through to achieve the Super-O. This would elimiate the frustration and guess-work for us newbies who are on the path.

Cheers,

calboy

• TripperTripper
    calboy,

Great minds must think alike! This point remains the most interesting and crucial for me as well. Please refer to the thread... "Time to get to an "O" poll" where I had asked a similar question. There were some excellent responses in that thread...but I would love to see even more responses to help those on this path.

Tripper
  • darwindarwin
    the contribution i am thinking about making to this question is to put together a "milestones" definition in the Glossary.

i continue to be fascinated by the opacity of the aneros training process.

i can't think of anything analogous:
    - is happening inside our body so can't be observed by another
    - is physical, not mental, so can't be rendered in words

plus, some people get it right off while some (like me) took a very long time.

look out for a milestones entry sometime in the next week (i am a bit backlogged on completing the glossary, but... soon).

the interesting thing about the milestones is that different people begin the process at different spots.

it is kind of like a board game, with some dozen or more squares to pass through. by the luck of the dice some start at an advanced place, and some start at rock bottom.

plus, the time to advance from one milestone to the next is widely variable.

darwin
  • calboy

Originally Posted By: Tripper
    calboy,

Great minds must think alike! This point remains the most interesting and crucial for me as well. Please refer to the thread... "Time to get to an "O" poll" where I had asked a similar question. There were some excellent responses in that thread...but I would love to see even more responses to help those on this path.

Tripper

Thanks Tripper.

I'll go back and look up that post you mentioned.

Somewhere along the line, I would enjoy seeing Aneros expand their introduction to their products and create either a booklet or an expanded verion on using the stimulator.

The general explaination for use most likely frustrate a large number of people, who like me, must adjust to the new sensations.

Cheers,

Calboy
  • TripperTripper
    calboy,

Me too ... once again. What you are saying is what most of us are thinking.

I think at some point Mayfield and Darwin will co-author an Aneros manual or PDF on the whole process.

All the info is probably in the 2,000 threads of this forum.....and definitely in the minds of the 20 forum experts....but it is a real exercise to extricate the information from the forum.

Thanks, Darwin, for your support to all us noobs.

Tripper
  • gourdy
    Sounds like you are at a good point. You're on the diving board, walking out to the edge.

Here is what I found with more practice when I was at a similar level:

I visualize the tip of my aneros as sort of like an 11th finger. My meaning is that I visualize myself as having control over where it goes (and I do have good control over where it is going, as experience taught me).

I have sort of a technique for walking myself down to the edge of the diving board (generating p-waves). Some warmup ahead of time, just getting very relaxed and aroused, as well as doing any prep stuff ahead of time. Timed breathing with contractions synced, and holding PC contractions for awhile.

My early P waves are prostate centered, and feel like a dull but constant pleasure. I visualize my aneros as though it is hugging my prostate, and I use held PC contractions and rythmic breathing to sort of visually "knead" my prostate staying focused on the pleasure.

Focusing on this pleasure and keeping up with held contractions (with intermittent releases synced to my breathing) produces a more throbbing pleasure, which oftentimes spreads to my penis (feels great). I have to remain extra focused when this happens so I dont loose sight of the pleasure my prostate is experiencing by focusing too much on my penis.

After this, the throbbing pleasure is basically just building and building as I focus more and more on things, and adjust my contractions a bit, adding in more varied contractions. I try to visualize the aneros as "kneading" my prostate towards this intensifying pleasure.

Pretty soon my perineum area joins in and It feels like my prostate is swelling up like a balloon. Here is also a critical time to not focus on the swelling, but to focus on the pleasure waves. When I get to this point I KNOW a Super O isnt far away. I just keep focusing and visualizing my prostate, aneros, and the pleasure building and building.

It is at this next stage where I hit what I consider a Super O. The pleasure which was previously centered internally at my crotch begins expanding outwards in all directions. I can feel my orgasm in my feet, in my face, in my arms, in my legs, everywhere. I can especially feel my prostate orgasming as well.

It has been about 6 months for me now, and this is the apex of my journey so far. Im completely satisfied! When I was learning I could always sense another level of pleasure on the horizon. But sessions where I reach Super O like I just described, when I am at that peak of orgasm, it doesnt feel like there is more to go beyond that. I have had more or less intense Super O's, but each time it feels like when I get to that spot thats the top.

Still, not every session do I reach Super O, even now. Also, I am still learning to achieve stronger and stronger climaxes with this toy. I also have a long way to go in achieving multiple back to back Super O's, which I usually don't do.

Also, I have experienced Super O's where involuntary contractions were happening, and when involuntaries werent happening. I dont think involuntaries are needed necessarily to achieve Super O. This is also different from person to person.

Hope that helps give you some idea of what mabye to expect. I doubt my "sensations roadmap" is unique, but I bet it varies widely from person to person (although I have heard others describe Super O's that seemed exactly like my experiences).
  • calboy

Originally Posted By: darwin
    the contribution i am thinking about making to this question is to put together a "milestones" definition in the Glossary.

i continue to be fascinated by the opacity of the aneros training process.

i can't think of anything analogous:
    - is happening inside our body so can't be observed by another
    - is physical, not mental, so can't be rendered in words

plus, some people get it right off while some (like me) took a very long time.

look out for a milestones entry sometime in the next week (i am a bit backlogged on completing the glossary, but... soon).

the interesting thing about the milestones is that different people begin the process at different spots.

it is kind of like a board game, with some dozen or more squares to pass through. by the luck of the dice some start at an advanced place, and some start at rock bottom.

plus, the time to advance from one milestone to the next is widely variable.

darwin

Thanks for the post Darwin.

I'll look for your Milestone information.

After reading through a number of posts, I must agree that some people (because of how there are wired), come out of the gate and achieve immediate Super-O's, but I think these are not significant numbers, and for the majority of us, rewiring is a process of consciously setting the tone for prostate based orgasams.

It seems that each experience is almost unique, and even Aneros mentors like BF Mayfield have stated as much.

Perhaps a glossary of achieved sensation is the way to go - but this would involve interviews, or survey's and be time consuming. I guess time will tell if Aneros develops something useful for the inexperienced user.

We'll have to wait and see.

Cheers,

Calboy
  • darwindarwin
    the milestones are in the GLOSSARY (under "milestones")

darwin
  • calboy

Originally Posted By: gourdy
    Sounds like you are at a good point. You're on the diving board, walking out to the edge.

Here is what I found with more practice when I was at a similar level:

I visualize the tip of my aneros as sort of like an 11th finger. My meaning is that I visualize myself as having control over where it goes (and I do have good control over where it is going, as experience taught me).

I have sort of a technique for walking myself down to the edge of the diving board (generating p-waves). Some warmup ahead of time, just getting very relaxed and aroused, as well as doing any prep stuff ahead of time. Timed breathing with contractions synced, and holding PC contractions for awhile.

My early P waves are prostate centered, and feel like a dull but constant pleasure. I visualize my aneros as though it is hugging my prostate, and I use held PC contractions and rythmic breathing to sort of visually "knead" my prostate staying focused on the pleasure.

Focusing on this pleasure and keeping up with held contractions (with intermittent releases synced to my breathing) produces a more throbbing pleasure, which oftentimes spreads to my penis (feels great). I have to remain extra focused when this happens so I dont loose sight of the pleasure my prostate is experiencing by focusing too much on my penis.

After this, the throbbing pleasure is basically just building and building as I focus more and more on things, and adjust my contractions a bit, adding in more varied contractions. I try to visualize the aneros as "kneading" my prostate towards this intensifying pleasure.

Pretty soon my perineum area joins in and It feels like my prostate is swelling up like a balloon. Here is also a critical time to not focus on the swelling, but to focus on the pleasure waves. When I get to this point I KNOW a Super O isnt far away. I just keep focusing and visualizing my prostate, aneros, and the pleasure building and building.

It is at this next stage where I hit what I consider a Super O. The pleasure which was previously centered internally at my crotch begins expanding outwards in all directions. I can feel my orgasm in my feet, in my face, in my arms, in my legs, everywhere. I can especially feel my prostate orgasming as well.

It has been about 6 months for me now, and this is the apex of my journey so far. Im completely satisfied! When I was learning I could always sense another level of pleasure on the horizon. But sessions where I reach Super O like I just described, when I am at that peak of orgasm, it doesnt feel like there is more to go beyond that. I have had more or less intense Super O's, but each time it feels like when I get to that spot thats the top.

Still, not every session do I reach Super O, even now. Also, I am still learning to achieve stronger and stronger climaxes with this toy. I also have a long way to go in achieving multiple back to back Super O's, which I usually don't do.

Also, I have experienced Super O's where involuntary contractions were happening, and when involuntaries werent happening. I dont think involuntaries are needed necessarily to achieve Super O. This is also different from person to person.

Hope that helps give you some idea of what mabye to expect. I doubt my "sensations roadmap" is unique, but I bet it varies widely from person to person (although I have heard others describe Super O's that seemed exactly like my experiences).

Thanks for your information Gourdy.

I'll add your technique to my small helpful hints file.

calboy
  • BusterBuster
    Hey gourdy,

Great post! Very descriptive, I am sure it will be helpful to those guys who are not quite as far ahead as you.

Buster
  • I agree with Buster. Very well written post.

As for one who is finding it hard to get anywhere near your level I find this very helpful

Thank you

VS
  • gourdy
    Honestly I dont feel very advanced! I have my really successful days, and I have some that arent as successful. I usually have 2 - 3 sessions a week, and usually 1 is really amazing!
  • calboy

Originally Posted By: gourdy
    Honestly I dont feel very advanced! I have my really successful days, and I have some that arent as successful. I usually have 2 - 3 sessions a week, and usually 1 is really amazing!

Hey Gourdy -

Achieving a prostate based orgasm is what it’s all about. You’ve been there. You’ve hit your “Male G-Spot,” and had a dry orgasm(s). Many of us can only dream of what you’ve experienced.

It sounds like your frustrated that you can’t replicate an orgasm each time you settle into a session. Could be that you just have a few more wires to adjust and your there. It is interesting to read posts from people like BF Mayfield though – I mean the guy sounds like he can have multiples on any given day. Honestly though, he works at it, (like the Tantra masters of old), he has conditioned his body/mind and spirit to open to orgasmic bliss.

Western culture is very hard on men in general, with constant demands and expectations. I’ve learned that this can wreck havoc on our emotions, and subtle areas (intuition, sensory perception, and just plain body consciousness.) Fatigue, stress, worry, and anger all play into an orgasm, (as I’m beginning to understand.) I have a feeling that there’s a natural rhythm to having multiples. That’s why you just can’t have them every day of the week.

Rejoice in the fact that you have had a truly unique and life altering experience. Also, through your practice, you’ve become a mentor to the rest of us. Thank you.

Cheers,

Calboy