Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Perhaps someday: Adjustable Aneros massager with removable p
  • Onthepath
    Perhaps someday HIH can come up with a three piece adjustable massager with removable pieces.

The first piece would be the body. The second piece would be the perineum tab and arm and the third piece would be the handle or K tab and arm.

This way, you can move the P tab (or K tab) up or down to get it centered on your sweet spot(s) (P or K sweet spots). Also, you can swap it out to use your favorite tab: the hockey stick (MGX), the disk (Helix), or the ball (Progasm).

If these pieces are sold separately, you could build your own massager and configure it based on your mood at the time. On one day, you may decide that you want to attach the handle so it can provide pressure when laying down flat on your back. On another, you may want to remove it so that you can sit comfortably with the Aneros inserted. On still another day, you may decide that you don't want to use the handle but you want to use the K tab.

Breaking down the massager into 3 pieces gives the user many more options to experiment with.

Perhaps someday...

Onthepath
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Onthepath,

Interesting that you should mention this. I have had lengthy discussions with HIH about this over the years (I had even suggested a cool carrying case for all of the parts). The trick is that it's all in the execution and given how we've gone over and over this, I can tell you that it's much easier said than done. Nonetheless, this is still something that they are actively researching.

Stay tuned!

BF Mayfield
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey Onthepath!

I'll take one!

But I could see how difficult it would be to keep the Aneros as almost indestructable as it is and then make the parts adjustable and removable!

A very tall order, but I would love to be able to adjust and tweak, till it was a "PERFECT" Custom fit for 'just me'!

Later, Guys!

Hlaser