Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

how about The Cone?
  • darwindarwin
    this site sells The Cone, a conical vibrator that you kind of sit on.

it is for both men and women.

anybody have a report on it (you or your gal)?

in particular, i'm not a big vibrator fan, as the vibrations seem to dull sensation.

but i'm wondering if The Cone's programs include slower motions, like you might get from a finger or tongue?

darwin
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Yea, Darwin!

I have had my eye on this thing since I saw it on BlowFish.com, my toy store! I have tried all sorts of vibrator combos and ALSO find that when it starts to get interesting, like a dry orgasm coming on, with your Aneros installed, the area starts to get desensitized from the harsh vibrations and the good thing you had going on between the Aneros and the vibe is lost! Very frustrating!

I have been waiting for sonething with a high velocity buzz that is light enough to just barely stimulate the perineum area and will "stay-put" during your orgasms.

I would love to be a product tester on this, because the $100 price tag is a little too much for something that may not serve the exact purpose we are looking for???

But that little cone looks mighty tasty!

Later, Hlaser