Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New At this
  • Hi all,
    I Just got my aneros and have tried it out a few time with no luck :(
    I'm getting the clear ooz you all talk about. I'm using 5-10cc oflube and relaxing like the instruction say..doing the flexing of my anus and i'm not getting any involintary response? I do end up have larger than normal
    orgasams after about 45 min (with the hand) anyone got any good ideas? what i'm doing wrong?

angel five
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Angel Five
    Hi all,
    I Just got my aneros and have tried it out a few time with no luck :(
    I'm getting the clear ooz you all talk about. I'm using 5-10cc oflube and relaxing like the instruction say..doing the flexing of my anus and i'm not getting any involintary response? I do end up have larger than normal
    orgasams after about 45 min (with the hand) anyone got any good ideas? what i'm doing wrong?

angel five

Hi angelfive. I as well have just got my aneros and tryed it four times with no luck. I have relaxed flat on my back for about 1 hour and then started to flex my anus as well. i tighten when i inhale and let go when i exhale.

I would like to know what im doing wrong too. To me it hurts more when i inhale.
    It feels uncomfortable and i get no sensational feeling at all.
    I think i just have to get used to it but i would like it if someone could explain there method see if that way will work for me.
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Angle Five & Coolguy88,

Welcome to the forum.

Question, why do you think that you are doing something wrong? Angle Five, you are obviously hitting the right spot because you are getting fluid. Coolguy88, you have had only 4 sessions. Relax and take your time, if you try to rush to the end, it will only take you on a longer journey. I am sure you have read posts from others who have been at this for months and months before they were able to see any significant progress. Very few hit anything right out of the box. It is going to be a great ride when you get there but maybe a lowering of your expectations might help. You are having to almost re-train yourself to experience an orgasm in a different way. Away from your penis. You have been conditioned that way since puberty. It can be a struggle.

We are all in this together and want to see the others succeed in their quest. Everyone's is very different it seems. You will start to see some progress as you move along. It is never as quick as you want it, but what the hell?

Take it easy guys and keep the forum posted on your progress.

Buster
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Buster
    Hi Angle Five & Coolguy88,

Welcome to the forum.

Question, why do you think that you are doing something wrong? Angle Five, you are obviously hitting the right spot because you are getting fluid. Coolguy88, you have had only 4 sessions. Relax and take your time, if you try to rush to the end, it will only take you on a longer journey. I am sure you have read posts from others who have been at this for months and months before they were able to see any significant progress. Very few hit anything right out of the box. It is going to be a great ride when you get there but maybe a lowering of your expectations might help. You are having to almost re-train yourself to experience an orgasm in a different way. Away from your penis. You have been conditioned that way since puberty. It can be a struggle.

We are all in this together and want to see the others succeed in their quest. Everyone's is very different it seems. You will start to see some progress as you move along. It is never as quick as you want it, but what the hell?

Take it easy guys and keep the forum posted on your progress.

Buster

Buster,
    Thanks for note. I will keep at it...I can't wait to ride the wave as you all talk about....I would love to include the wife in this once I can get the hang of it....she may get into it..? I can only hope? I will keep you posted..thanks
    Angel five