Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

sweet spot revelation
  • darwindarwin
    the more i use this device the more i realize how much i have to learn.

today i had an excellent hour session with the helix. thought i was done, removed it, and just lay down to gather myself. well, myself didn't want to get gathered, and before i knew it i was thrusting against the bed and the air.

the idea of the skinny eupho introduced itself, and, in it went.

it was awesome. my lower half was basically convulsing.

BUT THEN i happened to try pushing the P-tab a tad closer to my anus with my finger (about an 1/8 of an inch).

oh shit... THAT was my sweet spot. (i never thought i had sweet spot issues before). i can only say that everything became incredibly easy. beautiful waves of full body orgasms.

so, to you guys who are struggling, just see what it feels like to use finger pressure to push the P-tab closer to your anus, or perhaps pull it closer to your balls. the finger pressure will frustrate the aneros action somewhat, but even statically you may feel a sweet spot difference.

i've got a cheap heat gun coming from amazon, and i'm gonna perform the delicate surgery. there are good instructions in the forum. search for "heat gun."

darwin
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi Darwin!

I swear, somtimes it almost seems like my "sweet-spot" changes to different locations??? I, of course, know it doesn't, but it can be illusive sometimes and other times I insert one model or other and it just rams right into it! An awesome feeling!

Maybe we should super-glue a little O-ring over it and then just insert P-tab "A" into O-ring "B"! LOL!

But seriously, I know what you mean about hitting that spot!

I think sometimes it is just more sensitive than other times???

Keep on hittin' it!

Later, Hlaser

• Originally Posted By: hlaser99
    Maybe we should super-glue a little O-ring over it and then just insert P-tab \"A\" into O-ring \"B\"! LOL!

Later, Hlaser

Getting the P-tab in the right spot is always the biggest challenge for me, it does feel like it moves sometimes.

Lets get Aneros R&D working on that O-ring, I want one!
  • Taurus
    I've never been able to find my sweet spot, perhaps we could get R & D to work on an Aneros version of a stud finder, in this case a sweet spot finder. :)

Taurus
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    AAAAHHHHHHHH!

Stud Finder . . . I love it!!! or should I say L.M.A.O.???

Thanks Guys, I needed the levity!

It is sooooo important to keep your sense of humor on your Journey and in life in general!!!

Later, Hlaser
  • darwindarwin

Originally Posted By: darwin
    the more i use this device the more i realize how much i have to learn.

today i had an excellent hour session with the helix. thought i was done, removed it, and just lay down to gather myself. well, myself didn't want to get gathered, and before i knew it i was thrusting against the bed and the air.

the idea of the skinny eupho introduced itself, and, in it went.

it was awesome. my lower half was basically convulsing.

BUT THEN i happened to try pushing the P-tab a tad closer to my anus with my finger (about an 1/8 of an inch).

oh shit... THAT was my sweet spot. (i never thought i had sweet spot issues before). i can only say that everything became incredibly easy. beautiful waves of full body orgasms.

so, to you guys who are struggling, just see what it feels like to use finger pressure to push the P-tab closer to your anus, or perhaps pull it closer to your balls. the finger pressure will frustrate the aneros action somewhat, but even statically you may feel a sweet spot difference.

i've got a cheap heat gun coming from amazon, and i'm gonna perform the delicate surgery. there are good instructions in the forum. search for \"heat gun.\"

darwin

i did the heat gun modification. see Instructions for Modifying Your Aneros.

it was EASY.

my sweet spot revelation was on the money.

see My Best Super O

darwin