Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

ANEROS SUPPORT - WHERE ARE YOU?!?
  • Pan
    Ok,

this is a cry for help.

Aneros Support, please take notice that one or more "guest" users have hijacked the last 10 threads in a row with a tirade of obnoxious abuse and slander. And they don't seem intent on stopping anytime soon.

Please, PLEASE take the time to identify and ban these users!

I've already seen 2 new forum members, who were just looking for advice on how to use your product, have their threads disrupted by these jerks.

I know you care about your customers. So I'm asking you to demonstrate that by providing a forum environment where they can ask questions and discuss your product without fear of being overwhelmed by spam.

And I'm sorry to say that as much as I want to continue participating in this forum, I won't be posting until I know something is being done to restrict this kind of behavior. This will be my last post until such action is taken.

I now leave the podium open to the party crashers.

Have at it guys. I just hope your time here is brief.

Pan
  • Pan
    Dear Support Staff,

thank you for acting so swiftly to rectify the situation. I've always admired your tolerance for open criticism in the Forum. But it's good to know that when members (or guests) cross the line between discussion and blatant harassment, you're willing to take the necessary steps to keep things civil.

Thanks Again,

Pan
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Right On, Pan!

You took the words right out of my mouth!!!

Later, Pal!

Hlaser