Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Losing Faith
  • atthen
    Hey Guys, hope you're all well.

Basically I'm 21 and I've had the Aneros MGX for a while in the hope of expanding my sexual horizons, because I honestly believe the human body is capable of extraordinary things if you can tap into it.

I've read up on the forums and all the advice I've taken in basically results in 'relax, enjoy it, relax'. That's fine.

My problem is that in that relaxation, you're supposed to find a pleasurable sensation and stick with it right? Well what happens when you don't have that pleasurable sensation?

Basically once its in, its uncomfortable, and I don't really get anything that makes me want to keep on with it. I know you guys have a large proportion of these posts dealing with people not getting what they're after and its a pain tailor making advice I guess, but any help would be totally appreciated. I want to live up to my potential. Thanks in advance fellas.

Hanging on by a thread...

Atthen
  • 22fires
    I bought my first one last week. I bought the progasm right away. Its awesome! I found that pinching your nipples, rubbing your anal opening around the stem with pre cum works good. I used but plugs and stuff before but this is awesome. Also work your toes and just imagine to yourself that a big cock is going in you. I'm not gay either. but what the hell all your doing is thinking right? We can hook up on yahoo if you want to that also works.
  • 22fires
    I bought my first one last week. I bought the progasm right away. Its awesome! I found that pinching your nipples, rubbing your anal opening around the stem with pre cum works good. I used but plugs and stuff before but this is awesome. Also work your toes and just imagine to yourself that a big cock is going in you. I'm not gay either. but what the hell all your doing is thinking right? We can hook up on yahoo if you want to that also works.
  • TripperTripper
    atten,

How long have you had the Aneros? It may take a few months to acclimate yourself and become comfortable. And, that means using it at least a couple times a week for that period.

If you have used it for a while, what is your lube process? Maybe you need a bit more lubrication.

If it is uncomfortable, what part is uncomfortable and what model are you using?

With a little more info, the forum can probably steer you in the right direction.

Tripper

• gourdy
    Hang in there man. Its an amazing thing once you get it. Took me a month or two before anything really pleasurable came and another month or two to figure out how to duplicate my previous successes. And im still learning.

Even the vets with as much experience as they have are still learning. Its a trip, but once you get there its amazing, and there are always new places to go.

Try prelubricating yourself more. This helps in the beginning I think. I used to use a small dropper about 1/3rd full (1 - 2 ml) of lube.
  • Edit
    Hey there guys,

First off, thanks for the response, this community is the main reason I haven't binned it yet.

22Fires, thanks but no thanks buddy, I'd rather keep this a personal experience. At least as far as you can discussing it on the world wide web....

Anyway, I'm using the MGX. As for the lube, to be honest, I don't think I use all that much. I basically coat the thing and pop it in. I don't quite understand the finer points of the anus (never thought I'd say that) other than it doesn't lube itself but I figured the lubed aneros would be enough.

Thanks again fellas, all the best,

Atthen
  • Edit
    And as for the uncomfortable part, that's basically the point where I put it in and my body wants to 'shit it out' again. It dulls with a bit of time but there aren't any pleasurable sensations to push out that one.