Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Graphical animation for the newbie?
  • Hornsby
    Hi Experts,

Can i pose a suggestion? Have the good folks at High Island considered putting together a short graphical animation as a means of assisting the newbie into the sorts of actions/contractions etc that are typically found to provide the most response/pleasure?

As a newbie myself, trying to visualise what you're trying to get the device to achieve inside you is a reasonably difficult exercise (particularly if you're anal experience is limited).

I thought having a graphically animated image of what was happening from a contact & contraction perspective might prove valuable (unless one of our experts is willing to have themselves cut in half for the greater benefit of the aneros community :-))

And if not High Island, is there someone in the community that could work together with the likes of B Mayfield, Darwin etc to come up with a model that captures in pictures what folks try so valiantly to convey in words.

Just my $0.02 worth :-)
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Hornsby,

There in fact was a computer generated animation of someone using an Aneros Eupho that existed for a short time on you tube. Unfortunately it has since been removed. While not a perfect demo, it did show some of the anatomical features involved. My recollection is that it was a video on prostate massage in general that just happen to use the Aneros. The video was not produced by HIH.

I am aware that HIH has been working on producing something themselves as well. At this point there is no ETA on that though. Once it get's closer I will give you an update.

BF Mayfield