Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

The illusive supper O and how I got there.
  • garfeld
    The ilusive supper O's

I purchased Aneros MGX and had some limited success. I did get greatly enhanced normal ejaculatory orgasms but nothing like the supper O. (I know that now because I can now achieve them! (More on this later.)) Whatever i did i cold not get the supper O people were talking about. I used enemas to clean out before and i injected extra lube before insertion, my results were limited. I noticed that after a session with the Aneros i had to go to the bathroom realy badly! As many of you i was using a watter baced lube. Most water baced lubes have an interesting component in them which is glycerin, there to keep the skin moist. However some of the same properties that do this (it is hydroponic) also have a quite large laxative effect when used anally. Indeed it is used in laxative suppositories because of this. Even most watter baced lubes labeled for anal use have glycerin in them! Herein i figured lay an issue.

I also felt that the Aneros MGX was not giving enough stimulation (it was at the time the largest one). So i went ahead and purchased the Helix then new to the product family. I also purchased some silicone based lube which is hydrophobic and will not have a laxative effect. This combination did yield better results than previously however the supper O remained illusive. I made a few attempts with a combination of watter based and silicon baced lubes. I wold first lube it up with the silicone oil and then add the watter baced lube on top. Now i started to feel the first small inklings of a real prostate orgasm, they were short and not vary intense yet. I noticed that the combo lube did also dilute inside. It was also removing allot of the silicone oil form the surface of the devices. (I used this approach with both my Aneroses with the helix yielding the best results)

I figured that by adding a membrane on the device i cold stop the lubes from diluting. So i decided to put a condom on the device. I had the watter baced lube with some silicone oil for good measure inside the condom. Since the watter baced lube has "undisereable" side effects this was excluded from the outside of the condom. Using only silicone oil (which by the way is latex safe) on the outer layer. Now i stated to feel some real interesting results! I had a few good short prostate orgasms. However i still felt that i needed some more powerful stimulation. I ordered the Maximus. Also then at the time a newly launched product.

I could not wate until it arrived, it finally did. (I am on the other side of the Atlantic, it takes time for stuff to get here). Now that i had perfected a method that seemed to work nicely I was vary eager to get this new device and give it a go. When it finally got here I could hardly wate until i had a chance to try it out. Using the same impericly devised method described above, I slid it in. Results where not long to follow after a few voluntary mussel contractions, I started to feel the growing pleasure. However in difference from above it continued to grow until I finally had my supper O!

As of now my record in length of continus supper O is 25 min! Sometimes I just don't have the strength to go on that long! I get so intense mucel contractions that on ocation I have had sore mucels (the "normal" use ones (legs,arms.etc)). I now achieve quite consistent results using the method described above.
    Here is the method i have devised:

Use a condome!

Inside the condom fill about 1/4 th of the resovar tip with condom safe silicone lube. Fill the rest of the resowar and slightly above with watterbaced lube.

Unroll the full length of the condom on the device. Even tow the condom is longer you want to unroll it all. It will wrinkle a bit, this is ok.

Thuroly and vigorously spread the lube inside over the device and the inside of the condom. By pulling back and forth on the condom and twisting and untwisting slightly. Leave some of the condom tip hanging of the tip of the device. (This will let it move better later I have found).

Lube the outside of the condom generously with only silicone oil lube. If the lube is not dripping of, you have not used enough!

Insert and prepare to blow you're mind!

Last few notes for this time:
    Using this method I can now achieved more powerful orgasms than i have ever dreamed of. I have yet to achieve 100% consistency with this but that my be part of the fun! Each om my sessions is different. I have had hallucinations and synestisia during my supper orgasms. Some of my ejaculatory orgasms are so powerful when i use the device that I am on ocation a bit apprehensive in triggering them! Even when I do not use the device my orgasms are much more powerful than before. I by lube and condoms in bulk now! A new Progasm is on order...

An interesting experience happened that i have so far been unable to fully duplicate. While i was having a powerful supper O i was getting a bit tired and decided to top it of with a ejaculatory orgasm. As usual that one blue my brains out! What was different about this one is what happened afterwards. I few minutes after during the calming down faze i began to fell happy. I started to giggle, soon it turned into a laugh. I was laughing at everything, complete euphoria! That lasted about 10 minutes until i once again came down..
  • (this post was edited 2007-03-30 08:48:22)

well I have lots of condoms.
    I'll get some silicon oil and give it a try.
    Where do I get silicone oil lube?

I only have the helix, if this doesn't work I'll order a Progasm.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Although they are not as commonly seen at drug stores, silicone products are available at just about any sex shop out there. By the way, I think he means silicone...and since it has a thin oily consistency he's calling it "silicone oil". One thing, be prepared for a lengthy cleanup. As these products are not water soluable it can take a little bit of work with soap and water.

BF Mayfield
  • garfeld
    Where do I get silicone oil lube?

I only have the helix, if this doesn't work I'll order a Progasm.

A well supplied sex toy shop should have it. I have used both Eros Body Glide and Pjur Body Glide with good results. (I get mine from www.ltvs24.com) Most of the shops only have it in the small 30ml containers, which is fine for just trying it out. Ltvs24 has it in one liter bottles.
  • (this post was edited 2007-03-30 23:30:35)

I stopped and bought some Pjur original Silicone formula on my way home. Then I tried Garfelds method with the silicone and condom.

My little motorboat usually runs out of gas after about 2 minutes of uncontrolled contractions at a time. I think my anus just gets tired.

Well with the Silicone and condom I was able to keep it going for over 5 minutes at a time and on my fourth attempt I felt warmth spread through my veins. I was surprised as Hell and lost concentration, but I now have a renewed hope of getting to the Big O.
  • stargate

Originally Posted By: garfeld
    The ilusive supper O's

I purchased Aneros MGX and had some limited success. I did get greatly enhanced normal ejaculatory orgasms but nothing like the supper O. (I know that now because I can now achieve them! (More on this later.)) Whatever i did i cold not get the supper O people were talking about. I used enemas to clean out before and i injected extra lube before insertion, my results were limited. I noticed that after a session with the Aneros i had to go to the bathroom realy badly! As many of you i was using a watter baced lube. Most water baced lubes have an interesting component in them which is glycerin, there to keep the skin moist. However some of the same properties that do this (it is hydroponic) also have a quite large laxative effect when used anally. Indeed it is used in laxative suppositories because of this. Even most watter baced lubes labeled for anal use have glycerin in them! Herein i figured lay an issue.

I also felt that the Aneros MGX was not giving enough stimulation (it was at the time the largest one). So i went ahead and purchased the Helix then new to the product family. I also purchased some silicone based lube which is hydrophobic and will not have a laxative effect. This combination did yield better results than previously however the supper O remained illusive. I made a few attempts with a combination of watter based and silicon baced lubes. I wold first lube it up with the silicone oil and then add the watter baced lube on top. Now i started to feel the first small inklings of a real prostate orgasm, they were short and not vary intense yet. I noticed that the combo lube did also dilute inside. It was also removing allot of the silicone oil form the surface of the devices. (I used this approach with both my Aneroses with the helix yielding the best results)

I figured that by adding a membrane on the device i cold stop the lubes from diluting. So i decided to put a condom on the device. I had the watter baced lube with some silicone oil for good measure inside the condom. Since the watter baced lube has "undisereable" side effects this was excluded from the outside of the condom. Using only silicone oil (which by the way is latex safe) on the outer layer. Now i stated to feel some real interesting results! I had a few good short prostate orgasms. However i still felt that i needed some more powerful stimulation. I ordered the Maximus. Also then at the time a newly launched product.

I could not wate until it arrived, it finally did. (I am on the other side of the Atlantic, it takes time for stuff to get here). Now that i had perfected a method that seemed to work nicely I was vary eager to get this new device and give it a go. When it finally got here I could hardly wate until i had a chance to try it out. Using the same impericly devised method described above, I slid it in. Results where not long to follow after a few voluntary mussel contractions, I started to feel the growing pleasure. However in difference from above it continued to grow until I finally had my supper O!

As of now my record in length of continus supper O is 25 min! Sometimes I just don't have the strength to go on that long! I get so intense mucel contractions that on ocation I have had sore mucels (the "normal" use ones (legs,arms.etc)). I now achieve quite consistent results using the method described above.
    Here is the method i have devised:

Use a condome!

Inside the condom fill about 1/4 th of the resovar tip with condom safe silicone lube. Fill the rest of the resowar and slightly above with watterbaced lube.

Unroll the full length of the condom on the device. Even tow the condom is longer you want to unroll it all. It will wrinkle a bit, this is ok.

Thuroly and vigorously spread the lube inside over the device and the inside of the condom. By pulling back and forth on the condom and twisting and untwisting slightly. Leave some of the condom tip hanging of the tip of the device. (This will let it move better later I have found).

Lube the outside of the condom generously with only silicone oil lube. If the lube is not dripping of, you have not used enough!

Insert and prepare to blow you're mind!

Last few notes for this time:
    Using this method I can now achieved more powerful orgasms than i have ever dreamed of. I have yet to achieve 100% consistency with this but that my be part of the fun! Each om my sessions is different. I have had hallucinations and synestisia during my supper orgasms. Some of my ejaculatory orgasms are so powerful when i use the device that I am on ocation a bit apprehensive in triggering them! Even when I do not use the device my orgasms are much more powerful than before. I by lube and condoms in bulk now! A new Progasm is on order...

An interesting experience happened that i have so far been unable to fully duplicate. While i was having a powerful supper O i was getting a bit tired and decided to top it of with a ejaculatory orgasm. As usual that one blue my brains out! What was different about this one is what happened afterwards. I few minutes after during the calming down faze i began to fell happy. I started to giggle, soon it turned into a laugh. I was laughing at everything, complete euphoria! That lasted about 10 minutes until i once again came down..

What's the name of the silicon lube that you used? Starg
  • garfeld
    As steted in one of my previous posts. Both Eros Body Glide and Pjur Body Glide give good results.
  • dado
    Hi,

I have to say thanks for this posting.

I have had super O's in the past, but after a while, they were a little harder to achieve (for the past 3 months or so. Still been fun tho)

But using this technique -- Wow!. After around 20 minutes of fun warmup and around 60 minutes of wave after wave of bliss -- what can I say?

Thanks!