Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Which Aneros should I try?
  • ru_ready
    I have never used the Aneros product before but am fond of anal play. Just want some suggestions of which aneros I should buy. I am really interested in the Progasm.
  • bcowling

Originally Posted By: ru_ready
    I have never used the Aneros product before but am fond of anal play. Just want some suggestions of which aneros I should buy. I am really interested in the Progasm.

I would suggest the volcano set, you have to start small then up. You have to build your mussel strength before climbing the ladder. You will definitely enjoy.
  • ru_ready

Originally Posted By: bcowling

Originally Posted By: ru_ready

I would suggest the volcano set, you have to start small then up. You have to build your mussel strength before climbing the ladder. You will definitely enjoy.

cool thanks guy.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi, ru_ready!

I usually recommend the MXG or the Helix for a first Aneros, but if you really feel you need something large and you're used to anal play, you can probably handle the Progasm OK???

The thing is, IMHO... you get a different experience from each model, so as your journey continues, you will probably add new models to your stable for different rides! (Really, different strokes!) Size isn't everything with the Aneros and on some occasions, smaller is a better experience...

Later, Hlaser