Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Progasm Butt Flutters
  • TripperTripper
    Had a Progasm session this morning which produced a whole series of delicious and subtle butt flutters. Someday someone will produce an Aneros glossary so we can all share a common language....but yes very nice butt flutters.

The interesting thing is that they occur without contraction and under full relaxation but the Aneros perinium tab is not in contact with the body. But remembering my guru's famous words..."butt flutters trumps any written procedure", I am going to follow this and see where it leads. I could contract and bring the Progasm fully in place....but, perhaps this leads to someplace interesting. Anyone else using the Progasm (or other Aneros model) have this occur? I wonder if those two beautiful Progasm knobs come into prostate contact without contraction...at least for me?

Maybe it's the other three new variables I have added? Kegels, nipple stimulation, and maxiumus lube? Who knows?

What a trip.

Tripper
  • gourdygourdy
    Kegels are pretty important imho. Thats what has increased my mileage the most significantly.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    (this post was edited 2007-03-26 06:51:58)

(this post was edited 2007-03-26 06:50:09)

Hey Trip!

In another post, I had mentioned that I was experimenting with blocking-off the second half of the Progasm. (just using the first half and letting it rest behind the "head rim") I did experience something similar, from the head pushing on the inside of the anal ring there, plus the lovely feelings from the prostate! It was a more an anal feeling in general, rather than a perineum/prostate one???

(I see what you mean Trip, about a small terminology list or Glossary or something!) Anus ring palpitations and butt quakes or Elvis shakes and of course the fish flops???, LOL!)

OK, I'm back! In the past, I have experienced full anal orgasms, which started with these flutters! These were full-blown dry orgasms centered around the anus, instead of the prostate and perineum area! Haven't had one for some time now, butt I really miss it!!! (a Very Different Orgasm!)

Later, Hlaser

The "GLOSSARY"...Duh! I missed it??? Darwin is on top of it already!!!

Later!

• TripperTripper
    Hlaser,

Anal Orgasm. I could live with that! Flutters have now progressed to low level shaking. Hang on...I'm going in. Is this fun or what?

Trip

• Originally Posted By: Tripper
    Hlaser,

Anal Orgasm. I could live with that! Flutters have now progressed to low level shaking. Hang on...I'm going in. Is this fun or what?

Trip

Trip

Your getting something that I have not experienced. Is the tide turning and the Champagne will be winging its way to me instead?

VS
  • TripperTripper
    Virginsoldier,

If ever I could be so lucky, it would be my pleasure to ship you the Champagne.........but I am sure you are many laps ahead of me.

In any case, take your Progasm, withhold the contractions and try for the anal orgasm. It would be an interesting diversion from pursuit of the Super "O".

Trip