Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

HELP- I give up- how far in
  • scott203
    Hi- I have the new MGX and have for a month now. I have tried loads. Different lube etc, but nothing. The thing is. I am not sure whether I have it in far enough or too much. Can you have it in too far? I am 6'0 so I have thought it may be too small and I should get the helix.

When I put it in, there is slight resistance and then it slips in nice. I still feel nothing. SOme times I have really contracted to try and push deeper but ultimately this will no relax you in the long run.

Also, are the contractions meant to be to the point where by when you relax, you are almost one step away from pushing it out, then when you contract you get about 10mm of travel? How much travel should there be.

Anyway. I give up so help is most welcome.

Scott
  • gourdy

Originally Posted By: scott203
    Hi- I have the new MGX and have for a month now. I have tried loads. Different lube etc, but nothing. The thing is. I am not sure whether I have it in far enough or too much. Can you have it in too far? I am 6'0 so I have thought it may be too small and I should get the helix.

When I put it in, there is slight resistance and then it slips in nice. I still feel nothing. SOme times I have really contracted to try and push deeper but ultimately this will no relax you in the long run.

Also, are the contractions meant to be to the point where by when you relax, you are almost one step away from pushing it out, then when you contract you get about 10mm of travel? How much travel should there be.

Anyway. I give up so help is most welcome.

Scott

I doubt being 6'0" is an issue. I imagine many users are about this tall (average male height is about 5' 10" in the USA).

I wouldnt worry about having it in too far or not far enough. You should try putting it in slowly, making sure you have enough lubrication on the aneros itself, and probably pre-lubricating your anal/rectal region (for this I usually just use a vinyl glove and use one finger with some KY). Try not to contract too much and just let the unit move into place, at a very relaxed pace. The abutment tab should end up sitting on or almost sitting on your perineum. Then simply position the tab where you need it to be, making sure to keep the abutment tab DRY, as well as your acupressure spot DRY.

The acupressure spot is usually centered between your legs at about the same distance as the tab extends to (for me this was true with my sgx unit, but not with my Helix as I discovered after many uses, and I had to heat and bend the tab inward slightly to meet my spot). The MGX tab should be good for you though. Definitely do not get worked up about the tab placement! For the time being, just assume the tab is ok. I think this is a better strategy than getting discouraged about not having the tab on the right spot, which ultimately just makes you discouraged, decreases your overall arousal level, and with it your chance of reaching orgasm.

The contractions you should be making should be subtle. Also you should be aware that there are several different kinds of contractions that can be made, the 3 most important being PC contractions(the one you use to stop urine flowing), anal contractions(think holding in a fart), and rectal contractions(think pushing out). Most of the movement the unit does, at least in my experience, is from breating in and out. It is absolutely critical to learn how to make each of these 3 contractions each independently of eachother, so do some additional research if you need to.

My road to success starts out with me getting very relaxed and aroused. My beathing pattern becomes slower, with long breaths in and out my nose. It is very rythmic, and I usually hold each breath for a short while before exhaling. I begin with contracting my PC muscle to a medium amount, and holding it there for a while. I try to time my contractions with my breating, making contractions when I inhale, and releasing them when I exhale. However, this does not necessarily mean I am contracting and releasing with every breath in and out.

As I become more aroused, I add in stronger contractions, and I add in anal contractions in conjunction with my PC contractions. I also slowly incorporate some very slight rectal contractions(pushing out) in sync with my exhaling.

Basically I just slowly increase the strength of each of these types of contractions in response to whatever level of arousal I am at, until I reach full body orgasm, known here as the Super O.

I hope that helps you.