Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google
what aneros product should i start off with
  • thecritta
    Hi i have been reading about this product for quiet some time,
    i am not sure whether to buy the aneros mgx prostate massager as
    a starting point because a store sells it just a couple hours trip accross the city. The reason i ask this question is because i have
    a bit of experience in using stuff such as ,dongs,plugs. and thing that vibrate in variety for quiet some time without ever coming close to finding
    something that does anything like aneros products assgasms plus its a different way to masturbate from spanking the monkey or beating the meat. Which i find i dont get enough out of the normal way. My concern is thats its going to be too small considering what i have actually used in the past, and how much i have stretched the muscles

any help appreciated cheers thecritta
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: thecritta
    Hi i have been reading about this product for quiet some time,
    i am not sure whether to buy the aneros mgx prostate massager as
    a starting point because a store sells it just a couple hours trip accross the city. The reason i ask this question is because i have
    a bit of experience in using stuff such as ,dongs,plugs. and thing that vibrate in variety for quiet some time without ever coming close to finding
    something that does anything like aneros products assgasms plus its a different way to masturbate from spanking the monkey or beating the meat. Which i find i dont get enough out of the normal way. My concern is thats its going to be too small considering what i have actually used in the past, and how much i have stretched the muscles

any help appreciated cheers thecritta

Hi thecritta,

I would recommend the Helix as it is larger than the mgx. It's designed for those unfamiliar with prostate play, but a good starter model for those that have used anal toys.

Hope that helps...