Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Hello out there.
  • gourdy
    Hello everyone.

I have been reading these forums now for a few months, but have never posted. Thought I would say hi and give a thanks to those individuals who helped educate me while on this amazing ride.
  • BusterBuster
    Hi gourdy,

Tell us a little something about what you have experienced so far.

Have a good one.

Buster
  • Edit
    Thanks for dropping in Gourdy. This really is a supportive community and your experiences help everyone in their union with the aneros, so like Buster I'd encourage you to share and help some others. It's to the point where my wife likes to know when I've "reviewed the posts."
  • gourdy
    Well, im a straight 25yo that came across this product in an article from some toy website while getting a B-day gift. Thought it would be interesting, esp. after reading the positive posts here.

I basically just followed the manufacturers instructions at first, and borrowed some advise from various people here (most notably mayfield). That was enough to get me going in pleasurable directions. Even when I wasnt reaching any O's via the aneros, it was still extremely nice at the end when I finished myself off manually. Its without a doubt superior to standard masturbation.

Granted, It took some time to learn the absolute basics (perenium placement, lube, breathing, different contractions), and all I can say here is to read the forums! There are lots of great posts to help point any new user on their way. All of these things are pretty important at first, but they become automatic.

Important:
    For the beginners out there, I think two key secrets that are sorely underrepresented here on the forums are to really understand which muscle is which, and secondly, to learn how to contract each of them separately. This is what has allowed me to reach orgasmic plateaus I had never dreamed of....and stay there for several minutes at a time, over and over again. It seems trivial now, but when I began I didnt have a clue, and when I figured it out, I immediately made progress. I would still consider myself learning how to contract to best promote buidling gigantic pleasure waves.

So, that was approximately 4 months ago. I definitely had no idea what i was in for. Through patience, guidance from the forums, and my own trial and error, this is the technique I have arrived at, generally speaking.

Im not an extremely frequent user now (4 - 5 times a month id say) and was less frequent in the beginning, however, as a result of the aneros (and some additional kegels), my muscle tone down there is very noticable. I am now to the point where orgasm from simply relaxing, breathing, and contracting, while laying down or sitting in a chair is within reach. And it keeps getting better as those muscles have become stronger.

Without further ado, my general technique:
    Before each session(once I have cleaned myself up and am completely ready to lube myself and the aneros) I make sure to do some PC contractions for a good 10 or 15 minutes right before I get things lubed up, and massage my perenium area (very relaxing), and in general, just get as relaxed and aroused as possible. Its analogous to the stretching an athlete does before the main event. You have to be warmed up....in this case HORNY! I have stuck to BF Mayfields advise: Dont mess directly with your penis!

My technique when I start in with the aneros is pretty much freestyle... I do whatever my body asks in order to raise my pleasure. Mostly this means holding medium PC contractions, releasing to a very light contraction level, and bringing it back up in a rythmic manner that follows my slow, deep breaths through my nose. Whenever pleasurable sensations happen, I really focus in on it and visualize the pleasure, watching it go back and forth with my breathing, and amplifying it by subtly increasing the strength of my contractions. Its a buidup process for me. You dont want to over contract, so you have to really take it slow and get to the point where you are begging yourself for more before moving to stronger levels of contractions.Its like walking up a really long wheelchair ramp that only elevates you 4 or 5 steps.

As my arousal builds up surrounding the pleasure wave that is growing inside me, and my contractions are becoming more intense, I hit this point where my prostate gets firm, and develops this almost tingly sensation. This is when I know things are going well! Typically this is when I begin to introduce some bearing down as im breating out. Mind you, the contraction I was holding before I am still holding, so you get this sort of loosy goosy action with the aneros sort of dancing around in this simultaneous inwards & outwards motion (as Mayfield has described many times).

Continuing on in that direction results in (for me) a whole body orgasm, where it is if the pleasure is bouncing back and forth from my head to my toes, and pretty much centered at my prostate and cock. Everything feels AMAZING at this point, and pretty much so long as I am focusing in on this pleasure and keeping my breating under control, this pleasure rides on and on for minutes at a time (WOW even typing that got me going!).

I can pretty much lather rinse repeat this process until my muscles down there get tired and become a hinderance on the whole production. Coming down from a plateau, you still have a LOT of sexual energy built up, and it is natural to just jump right back into holding stronger contractions.

As my muscles get more tired down there from holding long contractions, eventually I cant make it back to a full body orgasm, and so I just finish myself off, and man..it is amazing! be sure to have a beach towel on standby for this one (or have a GF on standby who likes to play the "Drink from the fire hose" game).

So, thats pretty much my process, and my experience to this date. Its been a road of self discovery all along the way.

Its not clear to me wether or not what I have experienced is a true "Super O" as referred to by the veterans here. To me, the place im at is "Super O" country, at least until I find out about or hit another plateau.

So does all of this sound consistant with the experiences of other Vets here?
    Comments are welcome and appreciated!
  • gourdy
    Hrmm, i guess that was a little more than just a little something. I get carried away with these things sometimes.
  • darwindarwin
    excellent post.
  • Edit
    Some great info which will be helpful to a wide variety of users particularly in your "two ket secrets." Thanks for sharing!
  • BusterBuster
    Hi gourdy,

What a great start and at an age that I wish I had found this. Have fun and the more you share, the more your postings can help others get to where you are.

Take care.

Buster