Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Progasm positions?
  • Hi

I am waiting for the Progasm to arrive. I just wanted to know from everyone who has already reviewed the Progasm.

What positions did you use for the Progasm to achieve best results?

cheers

VS
  • BusterBuster
    Hey VS,

On my back and, thanks to Darwin, with my legs propped up on an ottoman.

Good luck.

Buster
  • darwindarwin
    hey VS-

i had very good results in my standard position: on bed, on back, lower legs supported by my trusty ottoman placed on bed.

i initially had an intense reaction while still in my insertion position, which was on my side, with one leg bent on bed and one straight, supported by the ottoman. things got even better when i rotated onto my back.

darwin
  • Edit
    When you lay on your back. Do you keep your knees straight of at a 90 degree angle. also do you keep them together or apart ?
  • darwindarwin
    your back is on the bed and your lower legs are on the ottoman. that is the only constraint.

the initial angle is a relaxed 90 degrees.

but, when things get going, you'll find yourself changing, all the way from fetal (with your lower legs still on the ottoman, and your butt somewhat under it), to legs straight, but still supported by the ottoman.

as far as together v. spread, initially, somewhere in the middle, and comfortable. again, when things get going you'll be varying through the whole range of tightly together to desperately spread.

darwin