Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

First try, nice but no cigar...
  • Hey,

I am new to the forum and new to the Aneros. I read a few things on here and other sights, namely fleshlite. I picked up the Helix, because that seemed to get the best ratings. However, today I noticed several posts saying that it didn't work that well for them, and several that said it was great... I have never done any type of anal play before, and I was hoping I had chosen the right one.

Also, since I am basically inexperienced around the back door, I have a few questions that I didn't see answered earlier. I see all these references to the different contractions. Can someone explain the difference between anal and rectal contractions (because there seems to be one, but the difference is not apparent in the names, at least not to me). As far as I can tell, anal draws it in and rectal pushes out?

I found the helix to generate pleasurable sensations, but nothing that exciting. I spent a total of about 30 minutes with it. I did get an erection, but it didn't stay "rock" hard the whole time. After a while, I decided to just masturbate. I found it quite difficult to concentrate on masturbating and contracting at the same time. My orgasm felt equally intense to others I've experienced after a long time masturbating and edging, like one hour plus, but i had only been stroking for about 10 minutes. It was also a pretty cool sensation when I orgasmed feeling the prostate/ass or whatever contracting around the aneros involuntarily. Very interesting and pleasurable.

Am I on the right track? What are some other tips to get into before I hit the rhythm breathing (which I don't really understand either) and the no penis touching? I mean, there seem to be explanations for the beginner, insert and contract for 30 minutes-ish, and explanations for people to get the "Super-O," but I don't see the in between stages.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks guys.

• Also, I would like to ask what might be a silly question...

Is the aneros any different than a dildo? I understand it can be operated hands free, but are the sensations generated really any differently?

Also, are the sensations caused by the aneros different than those experienced during anal sex, besides not necessarily being in control of the motion?

These are thoughts I've had since using the aneros for the first time today, and I forgot to post them in my original post.

Thanks
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    TheMajestic,

The Aneros is far different from a traditional dildo or vibrator or a penis for that matter all of which engage the prostate only tangentially. The Aneros is unique in that it engages the prostate very precisely while stimulating ones anus and the perineal accupressure spot. And since it is powered by ones anal contractions it performs with a measure of safety as well.

With respect to the types of contractions...you have it correct, anal, squeezes in, rectal, pushes out. There is also a third type which is the PC contraction. This is the contraction that one performs when stopping the flow of urine. This is a more subtle contraction than the other two, but one that can be used very effectively with the Aneros.

With respect to some tips, for starters, check out my sticky thread above entitled B's Best of BEE LINE. There's a lot of information in there, but be sure to check out the first one entitled Arousal and Generating Sensation with the Aneros

Remember, success with the Aneros is developed through a process of learning and exploration. Be open and patient and things will reveal themselves to you.

By the way, the Helix is a great choice! Like so many things, there will always be a variety opinions on which one is the best. But, I don't think you can go wrong with it. It's one of my faves!

BF Mayfield