Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

How to pass over?
  • When I first heard of Aneros, I thought this must be too good to be true. But I purchased a MGX to give it a try anyway. After a couple sessions with nothing remotely close to what I thought I should be experiencing, I even had thoughts that some of the names of people that are frequently on this board were just paid shills for a company to help them do their marketing. I now know better; those thoughts I had were wrong. I’m not one to write in on things like this, but there truly is something here, and that leads me to my question.

I’m SO close to ‘tipping over the edge’ into a full body orgasm, but it just hasn’t happened yet. Last night I got closer than I’ve ever been before. Sometimes I’d ‘flutter’ briefly on the ‘other side,’ just enough to get a taste of what is there to be had… and then I’d bounce back over again. It’s like I’m being teased!

Maybe all you’ll be able to tell me is to just be patient and continue trying. There has been progress so far, so I presume the progress will continue. But a couple questions. I think I’ve read that a person is supposed to breathe through their belly. Deep breaths. Is a person supposed to contract, or squeeze their PC muscle while they are breathing outward? I’ve found, at least in my own body, that this is a very tricky muscle reflex to accomplish. When I’m breathing outward with my stomach, it seems hard to contract the muscles down there at the same time, even slightly. Sometimes I manage to do it, but I can’t do it consistently. It seems more natural, rather, to start contracting once my belly is fully expanded and I start to exhale. Is that all there is to it?

I’ve learned that it doesn’t take much in the way of contractions to get this, which is somewhat surprising. They are indeed most 'subtle.' Sometimes I can just feel the muscles involuntarily clicking down there. It’s not an orgasm, but I can tell they are there, just trying like everything to trip over to the other side… but they just haven’t been able to yet. When a person does pass over to this pleasure, does it come about by consciously contracting muscles down there, or does it just happen, and your body takes the natural course to this? Does a person continue to squeeze these muscles while they are in orgasm, or does the body just take over, and it do what it wants to do once you’re in this state? I’ve read some accounts on here as to where this sensation lasts for minutes at a time. I can hardly believe it, but I’d sure like to experience it!

One piece of advice I’ve read on here is the importance of simply relaxing, and taking deep breaths, etc. My lands! Last night I tried like everything to 'relax,' but I got to a certain point and my heart was pounding so hard I was half expecting it to blow a hole out the side of my chest. My breaths were more ragged, and the involuntary muscle movements down there were going just like crazy. During the build-up to all this, I was flaccid, but when it got to this moment, all of a sudden, I’m as hard as a two-by-four down there, and that almost seems like a distraction, too… or is it? I think I’ve read of this happening to other people. I didn't "tell him" to get hard, so it must have just been involuntary, too. It was like I was teetering on top of a balance beam, periodically sort of slipping over on one side or the other. When a person is in this state, and an obvious high level of excitement, what techniques can you use to simply relax, not reaching for the orgasm, but rather simply letting the orgasm reach out and take me? What can I do to remain in this state long enough for my body and the orgasm to finally collide?

Anyway, I’ve got a taste, I just want more. I’m sure my experience probably sounds familiar to the experienced users. If you have a moment, any advice or encouragement an experienced user would have for someone like me would be much appreciated. If I eventually receive what I'm searching for with this... I can't imagine how any man on the planet would want to be without one of these. Even though I didn't have a full-body orgasm last night, I'm still experiencing the after-shocks... even while I type this. Unbelievable. And if this is how it is even without a full-body orgasm, how much better it will be once I get that treat!

Thanks for listening.
  • BusterBuster
    Hey Little Bee,

Amazing, isn't it? This is such a fantastic thing we are going through!

My own piece of advise would be to NOT think about all of the techniques of breathing, etc. I find it distracting. What you need to concentrate on when you feel you are "on the edge" is put all of your favorite fantasies to work. Let your mind kick it into a higher gear. It is a pretty amazing part of this. Let yourself go! It is a trick that is easier for some than others. I happen to be one that it is tougher for. There has got to be a reason for everything, so keep going, you will get there.

Keep us informed in how things are going.

Buster
  • I've had some private correspondence with Buster, and he's been most gracious to reply. His response to my questions below is in all CAPS. In the event they might be of interest to someone else here, he gave me permission to share them:

---------------------------------------------
    Buster -- thanks for responding to my post on the aneros board. You're the only one that did so thus far.

By your response, I presume you have experienced this euphoria? DEFINITELY.

I can hardly wait! As much as I hate to, I probably should put it away for a little while. I was so encouraged earlier this week, that every single night I've tried the thing. I can get back to the same place: the involuntaries, pounding heart rate, ragged breaths, periodic tingling throughout my entire body, etc.: Right on the edge. But dog gone it, I just won't go over. I THINK EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT. FOR ME, EVERY DAY WOULD BE TOO MUCH. I FOUND THAT HAVING A DOWN DAY BETWEEN SESSIONS WORKED BEST FOR ME.

You said to use a favorite fantasy to let the mind kick it into a higher gear. I HEARD DARWIN RESPOND IN A POST YESTERDAY TO SOMEONE SAYING THAT YOU NEED TO TURN YOUR MIND/BRAIN OFF TO GET OVER. THAT IS ANOTHER APPROACH. I THOUGHT IN YOUR CASE THAT IT MIGHT HELP. AS YOU HAVE DISCOVERED, THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO MAKE THE FEELINGS COME, AND THOSE WAYS ARE NOT CONSISTENT.

Maybe that will work at some point, I don't know. But you mentioned something about yourself that might be my problem. You said, "Let yourself go! It is a trick that is easier for some than others. I happen to be one that it is tougher for." You found it tough to 'let go,' but you eventually did. What did you do to let yourself go? I THINK THAT THE MORE COMFORTABLE YOU ARE WITH A SITUATION, THE EASIER IT WILL BE TO LET GO. THE ONLY WAY TO GET COMFORTABLE IS WITH REPETITION. AN EXAMPLE OF THAT WAS THE OTHER NIGHT WHEN I WAS HAVING A SESSION, MY HEART JUST STARTED TO POUND LIKE CRAZY. THE FIRST TIME THAT HAPPENED, I FREAKED OUT. NOW, IT IS NO BIG DEAL AND I CAN CONCENTRATE ON OTHER THINGS. Was there anything in particular? I try so hard to relax and enjoy the subtle movements. It took a little while, but I finally realized it wasn't the huge squeezes with the thing in there that produced results. VERY SUBTLE MOVEMENTS WORK BEST FOR ME. A HARD SQUEEZE IS NOT AS EFFECTIVE. But what I find, is that it's so hard to keep my body from tensing up, like happens with a traditional orgasm. Know what I mean? I DONT THINK THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP YOUR BODY FROM TENSING UP. IT'S AN ORGASM, GO FOR IT! What state is your body in when you pass over the line into these multiple orgasms? EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE IN RHYTHM. Are you completely relaxed, almost laying there like a dish rag? NOT ALWAYS. I can keep almost all of my body relaxed, but the hardest part to keep from tensing is my abdominal muscles in my belly. MY STOMACH IS TENSED UP, DONT WORRY ABOUT IT. I CAN HAVE SOME PRETTY INTENSE ORGASMS SHOOT RIGHT UP MY STOMACH, AND I GUARANTEE YOU THAT IT IS TENSED UP THEN. Those tense up easily. Should they be? Is that normal? Does it matter?

I usually have my session on my left side. I have both legs bent about 90 degrees at my waist. The literature coming with the aneros suggests having one leg straight, but I just don't get the same sensations that way. Is there a better position than the one I'm using? I've tried my right side, and felt the same involuntaries there, too. I've tried it on my back, like one guy suggested on this site. Almost no sensation. I've tried it on all fours. Sometimes I can get the involuntaries, other times not. My favorite seems to be lying on my left side. Do you have any suggestions on it? THE MATTER OF POSITION IS ONE THAT IS PROBABLY THE MOST PERSONAL TO PEOPLE. IF YOUR FAVORITE IS ON YOUR LEFT SIDE, THEN REALLY EXPLORE THAT. THE POSITION FOR ME THAT FINALLY GOT ME TO SUPER O STATUS WAS ON MY STOMACH. SIMPLY LAYING FLAT, NOTHING FANCY. I HAVE NOT HAD A SESSION FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW ON MY STOMACH BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN EXPERIMENTING. THERE WAS A VERY LONG TIME WHEN I COULD GET NOTHING STARTED BY LAYING ON MY BACK AND THAT IS THE EASIEST FOR ME TO DO FOR LONGER PERIODS. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET THINGS MOVING NOW ON MY BACK AND I AM A HAPPIER GUY. STAY ON YOUR SIDE AND TRY SOME SUBTLE THINGS WITH YOUR LEGS AND SEE IF THAT WORKS. WHOEVER IT WAS THAT SUGGESTED PULLING YOUR BALLS DOWN BETWEEN YOUR THIGHS SHOULD GET SOME KIND OF AWARD. TRY THAT, JUST YOUR BALLS, LEAVE MR. HAPPY FREE AND CLEAR.

I've seen enough now that I'm going to stick to this until it happens. For awhile I was about to throw the thing away since nothing was happening at all.THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE. I AM GLAD YOU GOT PASSED THAT ONE. But now I can see what's on the other side, and I can practically taste it... it's just getting there! TRY TO GET TO THE POINT IN YOUR HEAD THAT THESE SESSIONS ARE NOT A FULL COURT PRESS TO THE SUPER O. THAT THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE IS BROADENING YOU IN SOME WAY. THINK OF IT AS SOME QUALITY "ME" TIME. THIS MAY BE JUST HOW I AM READING THIS, BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE GETTING PRETTY WOUND UP WITH THE TECHNIQUE. KIND OF OVER THINKING IT, IF YOU WILL. WHEN PEOPLE SAY TO RELAX AND TAKE YOUR TIME, THIS IS WHAT IS REFERRED TO, I THINK. IF YOU THINK THAT YOUR STOMACH IS TOO TENSED UP OR YOU ARE SQEEZING TOO TIGHT OR YOUR LEG IS TOO BENT OR WHATEVER, YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT THE TECHNIQUE AND NOT AS MUCH ABOUT THE SENSATION. I HOPE THAT MAKES SENSE.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, LITTLE BEE AND START A BLOG FOR YOURSELF ON THE BLOG PAGE. USE ONE BLOG AND KEEP GOING BACK TO THAT BLOG AND WRITE ABOUT YOUR SESSIONS. BE AS DESCRIPTIVE AS YOU WANT TO BE, THE MORE DESCRIPTIVE THE BETTER. IT IS REMARKABLE HOW MANY TIMES I REFERED BACK TO MY BLOG TO LOOK SOMETHING UP OR TO JUST SEE HOW FAR I HAVE PROGRESSED. IT MIGHT HELP.
  • Here is another reply from Buster to my questions. His response is in CAPS. Maybe they will also help someone else:
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Dear Buster,

Thank you for taking time with a very thoughtful reply. I sincerely appreciate it. You're right -- my biggest mistake would have been to throw it away. For awhile I just had no clue as to what these 'involuntaries' were, or what people were talking about when they said, 'subtle.' I think those came to me almost by accident, and completely changed my thought on the whole thing. Now I can feel what they are talking about all the time, even without the aneros in. It's like someone said on the board, it's like a part of your body 'waking up' that has never woke up before. I'll do my best to follow your advice.

A couple follow-up questions:

1. How consistent is this? Are you now able to experience these super-Os with every one of your sessions, or will you still have times when it just doesn't go as well? I COULD WRITE A BOOK ABOUT HOW MANY TIMES I WANT TO HAVE A ROCKIN' SESSION ONLY TO FIND THAT THERE IS NOTHING THERE. OR, I WILL HAVE A SUPER O THAT WILL LAST ABOUT 30 SECONDS AND THEN THAT IS IT. IT HAPPENS. IT CONTINUES TO BE A JOURNEY.

2. You mentioned that subtler squeezing down there is what helps you. Is that only to get the involuntaries started, or even after? YOU KNOW, NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT, I HAVE SPENT MORE TIME LATELY (IN THE BEGINNING OF A SESSION) JUST DOING NOTHING AT ALL AND IT WILL START UP. IT IS THE CONTROLLED BREATHING THAT DOES THE TRICK, NOT ANY MUSCLE CONTRACTIONS. REMEMBER THE "TECHNIQUE" ISSUE I WAS TALKING TO YOUR ABOUT EARLIER? THIS IS JUST AN ILLUSTRATION OF THAT. YOU REALLY DONT THINK MUCH ABOUT HOW YOU ARE DOING IT. Do you ever squeeze just a little bit harder, or just continue those subtler movements to kick yourself to ecstasy? I DON'T THINK THAT THERE IS ANYTHING THAT I HAVE NOT DONE AT LEAST ONCE. I GENERALLY DONT DO MUCH HARD SQUEEZING.

3. Last night I read an article by B Maywood about positioning of the perineum abutment tab. He went into great detail. I think part of what I may need to do is shave under there to help the thing hold more tightly. I SHAVED ONCE OR TWICE. I DIDN'T NOTICE A BIG ENOUGH DIFFERENCE TO PUT UP WITH THE ICHING. However, if I'm able to generate the involuntaries, does that mean the tab is basically in the proper spot? THAT SWEET SPOT IS REALLY A PISSER TO PUT YOUR FINGER ON. I AM STILL NOT SURE THAT I AM 100% DEAD ON IT. THE ANEROS NATURALLY GETS PLACED JUST TO THE LEFT (MY LEFT) OF DEAD CENTER. I DONT NORMALLY MESS WITH IT BECAUSE IT NATURALLY WANTS TO STAY THERE, HAIR OR NOT. Or, is it possible to have the involuntaries, but not a super-O, because it's still not in the correct spot? I AM REALLY NOT SURE ON THAT ONE. LIKE I SAID, I AM NOT SURE I AM ON IT MYSELF. In the article, he suggested (HE IS AMAZING!) holding the tab between one's fingers to keep it in place, but I've found that whenever I reach down there, it kills the involuntaries, so I usually try to keep my hands off. I AGREE. I DONT MESS AROUND WITH THAT AREA MUCH. I DID, HOWEVER, IN THE BEGINNING. I WAS TRYING ANYTHING I COULD.

4. Does a person's weight have anything to do with this? When I bought the aneros (MGX), I was about 240 lbs. (5'10"). One day I woke up and was sick of my weight, and I've been peeling it off like crazy ever since. WOW, CONGRATULATIONS! YOU MUST BE PRETTY PLEASED. I WOULD NOT THINK THAT THE INVOLUNTARIES WOULD HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HOW MUCH WEIGHT YOU WERE CARRYING. I WOULD THINK THAT THIS WOULD HAVE MORE TO DO WITH YOUR OWN PERCEPTION OF YOURSELF AND HOW YOU ARE PLEASED WITH HOW THINGS ARE. Did that have anything to do with it?

Thanks again for your advice. If it's okay with you, I'll take the answers you've shared, and post them in the thread I started on the aneros board so that others may benefit. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH IT. I AM SURE THAT THERE WILL BE SOME PEOPLE THAT WILL DISAGREE WITH MY METHODS, BUT AS IT HAS BEEN SAID COUNTLESS TIMES, EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT. I JUST HOPE OUR COMMUNICATION CAN HELP YOU GET TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE.
  • Here is one additional response Buster has made to my inquiries. His response to my question is in all CAPS:

Thanks a lot, Buster. You've been very generous with your time with me, and a great encouragement!
    --------------------------------------------------
    What is the longest Super O you've ever had?
    I HAVE HAD SUPER O'S THAT HAVE LASTED IN VARIOUS INTENSITIES FOR UP TO A HALF AN HOUR OR SO. WHEN YOU GET YOURSELF TO THAT STATE, TIME GENERALLY IS SOMETHING THAT YOU DONT MONITOR TOO MUCH. A 2 HOUR SESSION CAN JUST FLY BY.

Hmm... no squeezing at all, just 'controlled breathing?' By 'controlled breathing,' do you mean deep breathing at an even pace, breathing through your belly rather than your chest? And eventually the involuntaries start and just come to you? HAVE YOU EVER PRACTICED YOGA? IT IS A TYPE OF LEARNING THAT I WAS TAUGHT THERE. IT IS REALLY JUST CONCENTRATED DEEP BREATHING. I DONT REALLY PAY MUCH ATTENTION TO WHETHER IT IS COMING FROM MY CHEST OR STOMACH. USUALLY ON MY EXHALE IS WHERE THE FLUTTERING FEELINGS START. TAKE A BEGINNING YOGA CLASS, THEY ARE NOT THAT EXPENSIVE AND THAT WILL REALLY DRIVE THE POINT HOME ABOUT THE BREATHING. FOR ME, THERE IS SOMETHING TO IT. That's almost the technique taught by the guy that teaches the 'key sound.' I can't remember his full name, but I think his first name is Jack. I think he says to do the key sound, which is basically a form of controlled breathing, and then maybe a light flick of one's fingers on your nipple or something, and eventually the waves will hit you. But no squeezing? Amazing. I usually do some squeezes, although very gentle ones, and soon the involuntaries start... the hard part is just getting to the next step. IF THAT IS WHAT GETS YOU THERE, THEN STICK WITH IT. YOU WILL GET TO THE NEXT STEP, JUST SPEND SOME TIME REVELING IN THE INVOLUNTARIES... THE OTHER STUFF WILL COME. MAYBE THINK OF IT AS HOW AMAZING THE INVOLUNTARIES ARE AND EVEN IF YOU GET NO FARTHER, HOW COOL IS THAT? YOU GET MY DRIFT HERE. BE PATIENT.

If you've had a Super O, then I'd say you were on the sweet spot, not? I AM THINKING THAT THIS SPOT IS PROBABLY BIGGER THAN WHAT HAS BEEN DISCUSSED IN THE PAST. I HAVE HEARD OF IT BEING THE SIZE OF A DIME. I DONT KNOW, IT SEEMS AS THOUGH THE WHOLE AREA SWELLS UP DURING A SUPER O. I DONT KNOW LB, I MIGHT BE COMPLETELY OFF BASE ON THIS ONE. I AM LEARNING NEW THINGS EVERYDAY.