Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

FAO B Mayfield/ Nikki re: Aneros Session
  • Hi

Can anyone confirm what is going on with the Aneros session Nikki was suppose to be doing?

cheers

VS

• B MayfieldB Mayfield
    VS,

I'm very sorry to say that I haven't heard back from Nikki on this. I emailed her a couple of weeks ago and to date haven't received a response. Frankly, I don't know what this means. I've followed up here just now with another. As soon as I hear something, rest assured I will post on it. In the meantime, I'm aware of some users who are investigating some alternative resources. Hopefully they will report back on these soon.

BF Mayfield
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    VS and All,

Finally received word back from Nikki today on the Aneros sessions! She mentioned that there will likely be several sessions produced. She said that she's just putting the finishing touches on the first script now, so hopefully we should see something very soon!

BF Mayfield
  • B Mayfield

Thank you

VS
  • Edit
    any news yet?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    John,

Thanks for the prompt. I sent an email to Nikki this morning asking about an e.t.a. on the hypnosession and I'm hoping to hear back soon. Hopefully, I'll have something concrete to report this time. In the meantime, some other individuals have contacted me about generating Aneros hypnosessions as well. If things fail to develop with Nikki, there may be other resources for us to look to. I'll keep you posted.

BF Mayfield
  • Edit
    bump cuzi need this....
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Joe,

Perhaps she's been out of town...sent another email just now.

We'll see!

BF Mayfield
  • anonymous
    I have gotten skeptical that it will ever happen. Did someone say that someone else may make something?
  • Pan
    Hey Guys,

I don't know of anyone who's making a program specifically for the Aneros, but if you just want to get started using hypnosis for increased pleasure, I would recommend checking out "Super Hypnotic Orgasm" by Victoria Wizell.

It's actually 2 programs - one is focused on helping you achieve full-body orgasms and the second is designed to give you the ability to choose the strength and intensity of your orgasms.

The program is usable by both genders and can be applied to any kind of sexual activity. It's focused purely on amplifying your experience of orgasmic pleasure in general.

I've been using it regularly for a couple months now and, not only do I often enjoy intense orgasms while listening to the program, I have also noticed a significant increase in the frequency and intensity of my Super-O's as well my orgasms in general.

You can listen to samples of each program here:

http://hypnosis.hyptalk.com/pd_super.cfm

I should also mention that Victoria's style quite different from Nikki's. This is a very simple and straight forward hypnosis program. There's no fetish material involved. And while I think Victoria's voice is certainly pleasant and sensual, it's not overtly erotic like Nikki's.

In other words, it's hypnotherapy as a opposed to hypnofantasy.

Hope this helps.

Pan

• Collin
    Thanks so much for the info, Pan. It certainly sounds like something I'd like to try. I was looking for something more straight forward and not erotic in terms of voice delivery.

• B MayfieldB Mayfield
    To All,

Just received a reply from Nikki, and she said that she's been very busy but that the Aneros session is in pre-production now and will be done soon. In the meantime, she thought you might like this as an appetizer . She wanted me to warn you that it does get nasty, I just downloaded it myself, but I haven't listened to it yet...so we'll all check it out together and find out what that means!

Enjoy,

http://www.strawberryjamtrailerhaven.com/sj/

BF Mayfield
  • Pan

Originally Posted By: Collin
    Thanks so much for the info, Pan. It certainly sounds like something I'd like to try. I was looking for something more straight forward and not erotic in terms of voice delivery.

Hey Collin,

In that case, I definitely think you'll appreciate Victoria's approach. Although the goal of the program is to enhance sexual pleasure, the script itself is purely therapeutic and not graphic in any way.

I would describe Victoria's style as being more like that of a friend who is helping to guide you to your best potential. There's nothing dominant or overtly erotic in her voice tone. It's more of an enticing and encouraging quality.

Finding a hypnosis recording that works best for you is always a personal process. Everyone has their own personal preferences. In my opinion, this particular program has the most flexible application and offers the greatest potential results because it's designed to let the listener determine for themselves how good they will feel during any kind of sexual activity.

I think that's why it's worked best for me personally. I hope others will find it helpful as well.

Best of luck.

Pan

• Collin
    (this post was edited 2007-04-30 17:52:07)

It sounds great, Pan. I'm definitely going to give it a try. Thanks for your further descriptions. I really like the fact that you said it focuses on letting decide how good you will feel during any sexual activity. Sounds like something that would be very helpful. Thanks again.

B Mayfield, I previewed Nikki's sound file and it sounds great. Thanks for sharing it. I do like her style and concept. I wish there was something similar for those of us who are gay and would prefer to be guided by a male though a similar erotic experience.

• Edit

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield
    To All,

Just received a reply from Nikki, and she said that she's been very busy but that the Aneros session is in pre-production now and will be done soon. In the meantime, she thought you might like this as an appetizer . She wanted me to warn you that it does get nasty, I just downloaded it myself, but I haven't listened to it yet...so we'll all check it out together and find out what that means!

Enjoy,

BF Mayfield

B Mayfield

Thanks for the link. I really love this lady's voice. I can't wait to see what she comes up with for the Aneros though.

L
  • Edit

To All,

Enjoy,

BF Mayfield

LOL
    You will feel an overwelming urge to tell everyone about Nikki and Shiri.

Talk about your hypnotic advertising schemes.
    But she does have a sexy voice.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Strawberry Jam

To All,

Enjoy,

BF Mayfield

LOL
    You will feel an overwelming urge to tell everyone about Nikki and Shiri.

Talk about your hypnotic advertising schemes.
    But she does have a sexy voice.

I am afraid you misunderstood as well as misquoted me. The suggestion says NOTHING about telling people about me or my site. It was intended as a fun way for people to be able to say "thank you" to Shiri for creating a fantasy for them. It is about 15 seconds out of a 55 minute mp3.

I am thinking that Victoria's "style" might fit better with what people here need/want. I have kind of a different style that might turn some of you off.

For the gay gentleman who posted we do have some male trances available through the site that have been done as private sessions.

Nikki
  • Edit
    um Nikki,

can we get a countdown until when your program will be finished for the Aneros ( we have been waiting months)

Thanks...
  • Edit
    Nikki,

"Strawberry Jam" was very tasty. I'm with "CAN'T WAIT", I can't wait for your Aneros fantasy.

Jim