Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Blowing out your spinchter
  • KramerKramer
    Here's the deal: I'm married (just got seperated a month ago), have three wonderful children and am not bi or gay, I'm just a regular Joe who likes the feeling of something up my backside, not that there's anything wrong with that or gay people. I've been into anal masturbation since I was 19 or 20 (I'm now 37) and keep it a big secret from everyone, including my wife. Anyways, I discovered the prostate orgasm by total mistake one night about two years ago, just pure dumb luck. Well, I guess you could say just exceptionally good luck. I just ordered my Aneros and it should arrive tomorrow and the anticipation is driving me mad with desire. Since I discovered the prostate orgasm I try to achieve one whenever possibe, about twice a month and now that I'm getting my new toy and am seperated I'll probably be having prostate orgasms every few days. My question is, this is going to sound really juvenille, but can you blow your spinchter muscle or permanatly damage your rectum from anally masturbating too much? Any response would be greatly appreciated. Tahnk you in advance....Kramer
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Kramer,

It sounds as though you are coming into this on a definate higher level than some. I think you will be happy with the results.

My guess is that your body is going to tell you when it is too much. At first, my PC muscles would ache a bit and actually still do after a longer, more active session. Listen to the signs and you should be fine.

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

Buster
  • I think just the opposite has happened for me, after 6 months my anus and butt are firmer and I can control muscles I didn't even know I had.

It's like a new form of Butt arobics!