Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

nipples: orgasm buttons
  • darwindarwin
    (this post was edited 2007-03-21 08:04:45)

i've made progress in the nipples department.

what i do is a "thumb press." i press with the flat of my thumbs, right thumb into right nipple, left thumb into left.

i press hard, basically as hard as they will comfortably take. they invert, and my thumb is "inside" my pec. a variation is to also press up and in, as if elongating the inverted nipples on an upward and inward diagonal.

holding that press i find significantly enhances my arousal. my pecs push against the thumbs, seeking more, sometimes rhythmically.

it can be done in two modes:
    - nipple-O mode, in which you focus your attention on your nipples. this has begun to cause mini-orgasms for me, local to my nipples and pecs (my pecs are starting to learn to vibrate like my lower parts have).

- pelvic-O mode, in which you switch your attention to the usual suspects down south. in this mode, the nipples fade into the background, but seem to provide significant power to the whole pelvic-O. basically, the thumbs kind of dig in there for dear life as the bottom parts buck around.

for those of you who would like to enhance your aneros experience, try the O-buttons up north.

darwin
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Thanx, Darwin!

You always have the BEST tips and techniques!

I'll put this one in my "bag of tricks" next to the "soft palate nursing"...

Thanks again!

Later, Hlaser
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: darwin
    (this post was edited 2007-03-21 08:04:45)

i've made progress in the nipples department.

what i do is a "thumb press." i press with the flat of my thumbs, right thumb into right nipple, left thumb into left.

i press hard, basically as hard as they will comfortably take. they invert, and my thumb is "inside" my pec. a variation is to also press up and in, as if elongating the inverted nipples on an upward and inward diagonal.

holding that press i find significantly enhances my arousal. my pecs push against the thumbs, seeking more, sometimes rhythmically.

it can be done in two modes:
    - nipple-O mode, in which you focus your attention on your nipples. this has begun to cause mini-orgasms for me, local to my nipples and pecs (my pecs are starting to learn to vibrate like my lower parts have).

- pelvic-O mode, in which you switch your attention to the usual suspects down south. in this mode, the nipples fade into the background, but seem to provide significant power to the whole pelvic-O. basically, the thumbs kind of dig in there for dear life as the bottom parts buck around.

for those of you who would like to enhance your aneros experience, try the O-buttons up north.

darwin

I Totaly agree with you, Nipple Play sends me through the roof and lets me Have Multiples anywhere, anytime. I can sit at my desk and just slightly touching the nipples sends me into orgasmic mode, even without the Aneros. Its soooo good.
    Jason