Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I think I'm almost there...
  • Puffy
    OK, I think I may have had a "super O" or come close. This was my 3rd try. I was using the MGX when I felt a tingling sensation all over my body, my i got rock hard and I really felt like i was going to cumm. Then I lost concentration and the feeling went away. Now i'm frustrated but i didn't wnat to give up. I finally got the contractions to where I think was leading me to the "O." My heart started beating really fast then i lost control and my body was twitching. My body started involentarily moving as if i was having intercourse and a sensation came over me that i never felt. I was great and lasted i don't know how long.

After the feeling subsided, I didn't actually cumm, so I was determined not to give up and I had 2 more waves of uncontrollable spasming for a long period of time each time. It was awsome, but still no cumm. Was that the "super O"? It was great but i still feel like i'm missing something

Also, another question: does smoking some weed enhance the feeling? I NEVER tried this drug, but, out of curiousity...has anyone ever experienced the super o while on "X"? Thanks.
  • Edit
    Dear Puffy, I am very new to the Aneros. I have have been using an MGX for 4 weeks. For me, the beauty of these devices is that they came into the world for a beneficial, medical purpose. There is potenial here for a type of sensual journey which does nothing to harm you physically. In fact, it is my experience, so far, that the sessions are healthy. Things "down there" feel stronger and my virility has received a jump-start which I didn't think I needed. I know from many years of experience that I don't have the power to stop a train wreck. I don't know how far down the drug road you are, but X (and any other "recreational" drug in widely varying degrees) is death. It introduces toxins into your body which shocks your system into full-on alert, which triggers a dump of your body's life-saving hormones, adrenalins and other chemicals. You introduce a little death in the form of a poison, kicking your body into a state which feels great and in a great many cases leaves the person dependent on the process. More poison, a little more death until, in so many cases, real death is the ultimate result - not to mention the number it does on your health and thinking processes, and, therefore, your personality. Adding sexual stimulation to the mix only serves to strengten the link to the toxic behavior. I am not speaking out of turn here because you did post the question on the web: My loving advice to you is that you keep it clean and natural and save yourself the introduction (or continuation) of using poison, and your body's reaction to it, as a method of pleasure. There is nothing good for you in that. I am listening to robins chirp outside as I type this - spring is almost here. Enjoy it in good health! Grateful
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield

Originally Posted By: Grateful
    Dear Puffy, I am very new to the Aneros. I have have been using an MGX for 4 weeks. For me, the beauty of these devices is that they came into the world for a beneficial, medical purpose. There is potenial here for a type of sensual journey which does nothing to harm you physically. In fact, it is my experience, so far, that the sessions are healthy. Things \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"down there\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" feel stronger and my virility has received a jump-start which I didn't think I needed. I know from many years of experience that I don't have the power to stop a train wreck. I don't know how far down the drug road you are, but X (and any other \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"recreational\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" drug in widely varying degrees) is death. It introduces toxins into your body which shocks your system into full-on alert, which triggers a dump of your body's life-saving hormones, adrenalins and other chemicals. You introduce a little death in the form of a poison, kicking your body into a state which feels great and in a great many cases leaves the person dependent on the process. More poison, a little more death until, in so many cases, real death is the ultimate result - not to mention the number it does on your health and thinking processes, and, therefore, your personality. Adding sexual stimulation to the mix only serves to strengten the link to the toxic behavior. I am not speaking out of turn here because you did post the question on the web: My loving advice to you is that you keep it clean and natural and save yourself the introduction (or continuation) of using poison, and your body's reaction to it, as a method of pleasure. There is nothing good for you in that. I am listening to robins chirp outside as I type this - spring is almost here. Enjoy it in good health! Grateful

I'm in total agreement with Grateful.

The Aneros offers one the potential for discovering a wonderous experience that is itself 100% natural and does not require the artifice of a drug or some substance to appreciate. Furthermore, the process by which you get there can be hampered by exogenous substances. I myself have always advocated approaching sessions straight, particularly for the newbie, as there is great benefit to having the clarity that comes with sobriety. For most users, there are many subtle sensations and changes that occur....things that one must be attentive to, and frankly, you can miss so much when you're loaded.

I know that there are some users who have advocated using some substances as a means of mild relaxation, ostensibly to help them open up a bit. While it's not for me and I discourage it to others, there is an enormous difference between moderate amounts of alcohol for example and X , which is the heavy artillery to my way of thinking.

I know that your question comes out of a desire to enhance the Super O experience for yourself or perhaps you're hoping for a short-track for getting there. The truth is, you won't find what you're looking for that way. Besides, wouldn't it be fantastic to develop this capacity....all on your own...to be able to go to this wonderful place, virtually whenever you wanted without messing with your chemistry?

Not to be preachy here...but the Super O deserves it own space!

BF Mayfield