Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

syringe mystery
  • darwindarwin
    I have been having a darned problem with my lube syringe.

its the one the Aneros people sell, with the extender tip.

it started happening when i began using grapeseed oil for internal lubing (i got the idea from the awesome video on how to make women ejaculate).

i have found excellent results with the grapeseed oil internal (and maximus on the A, and abolene directly into my anus).

anyway, the problem is that i fill up the syringe, adjust it so there is no air in it, and then, once it is inserted, i can't budge the plunger.

I have to pull the thing out and struggle to get it to be free moving again.

when it is stuck, it is really stuck.

it is acting as though the tip is plugged. but... it isn't!

here is my theory. somehow, there gets to be suction between the gasket and the syringe body.

anybody else had this problem?

it may be enough that i go back to only water based internal lube. there is nothing more frustrating than having to backtrack the syringe process.

darwin

p.s. anybody else feel like a junkie loading up that syringe in desperate anticipation of the next orgasm fix?
  • Onthepath
    I had the same problem. You can't use an oil or silcone based lube with the syringe. It seems that no amount of rinsing or soap will fix it. Going back to a water based lube didn't work either.

Eventually, it got to the point where the plunger got stuck in the tube and the plastic rod attached to it came out. I had to throw it away. I went to the grocery store and bought a baby dropper and it worked with the extension tip, but not as well.

When I bought my Progasm, I ordered two of those syringes so I could keep one as a backup!

Use only water based lubes with them.

Here's a quote from the info on the syringe:

However, this syringe should be used with WATER-BASED lubricant ONLY. Silicone or oil-based lubricant will drastically reduce the effectiveness of the applicator.

Wish I had better news. You'll probably have to buy another one.

And yes, I do feel like I junkie when I use that syringe. Especially when it's laying there and loaded up with lube.

Onthepath
  • Enemagra
    just out of curiousity, where do u buy grape seed oil? i wanted to get some to use with my girlfriend (i showed her the movie and shes anxious to get going)... would it be sold at a grocery store, pharmacy, health food store? id like to try it out on myself aswell (my progasm's in the mail).
  • darwindarwin
    I got it at Whole Foods (health food grocery store).