Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

adjust your sweet spot
  • darwindarwin
    in last night's torpor i think i discovered a new trick.

instead of adjusting the P-tab to hit your perineum sweet spot, you can try moving your sweet spot.

here is how i did it. on back, legs spread (up on ottoman on bed), i found myself putting the first two fingers of each hand down to either side of my sack and perineum. then i kind of pulled towards my belly. this seemed to stretch my perineum, and slightly moved where the sweet spot was relative to the P-tab.

darwin
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: darwin
    in last night's torpor i think i discovered a new trick.

instead of adjusting the P-tab to hit your perineum sweet spot, you can try moving your sweet spot.

here is how i did it. on back, legs spread (up on ottoman on bed), i found myself putting the first two fingers of each hand down to either side of my sack and perineum. then i kind of pulled towards my belly. this seemed to stretch my perineum, and slightly moved where the sweet spot was relative to the P-tab.

darwin

I don't quite understand cause I have trouble keeping the p-tab In the middle of my sweet spot when I hunch or contract the area just below my testicles tends to push out and stiffen up causing the p-tab to slide off towards my leg. I can take my thumb and finger and grab the skin from both sides of my perenium and pull up slightly sometimes this helps keep the tab in position but I usually have to put my 2middle fingers over the p-tab and hold It stationary once I get It In the right position which Is Irritating and not to mention a turn off and distraction. Can you help more?
  • darwindarwin
    which model do you have?

i don't seem to be having the sliding-off-the-hump problem with the eupho, helix or progasm. i recall having it with the classic (tab similar to the MGX). i don't know if what has changed is me using a different model, or my body becoming more wired and expanding the area of my sweet spot, but i think it is probably the model. the next-gen models seem to pretty much stay in place.

yes, i too have tried keeping the middle fingers of one hand straddling the tab. i followed somebody's suggestion and actually lubed the perineum (w/ abolene) so that the tab could really move within the track formed by my fingers and actively stroke the spot. it was intense, and doing it caused me to have my first hands free ejaculation ("hands free" in that my fingers weren't doing any active stimulation).

to clarify what i had done during my first super-O the other night, the stretching i am talking about was in the vertical direction. i could pull my sweet spot slightly closer to my balls. i wasn't having horizontal placement issues.

but further, in my hermaphroditic super-O delirium, i also used the two straddling hands to kind of bunch up my perineum, giving the whole area a more vaginal valley shape, with the P-tab going at my sweet-spot-clit.

darwin
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: darwin
    which model do you have?

i don't seem to be having the sliding-off-the-hump problem with the eupho, helix or progasm. i recall having it with the classic (tab similar to the MGX). i don't know if what has changed is me using a different model, or my body becoming more wired and expanding the area of my sweet spot, but i think it is probably the model. the next-gen models seem to pretty much stay in place.

yes, i too have tried keeping the middle fingers of one hand straddling the tab. i followed somebody's suggestion and actually lubed the perineum (w/ abolene) so that the tab could really move within the track formed by my fingers and actively stroke the spot. it was intense, and doing it caused me to have my first hands free ejaculation ("hands free" in that my fingers weren't doing any active stimulation).

to clarify what i had done during my first super-O the other night, the stretching i am talking about was in the vertical direction. i could pull my sweet spot slightly closer to my balls. i wasn't having horizontal placement issues.

but further, in my hermaphroditic super-O delirium, i also used the two straddling hands to kind of bunch up my perineum, giving the whole area a more vaginal valley shape, with the P-tab going at my sweet-spot-clit.

darwin

I'm using the Aneros Maximus here my only one. I'm thinking of gettnig the new Progasm to try.I figured with the new tab design It wouldn't slip cause right now If the p-tab gets any lube on it or the perenium area that thing slides all over the place from left to right ending up between my balls and my leg and Is therefore not where it should be to apply pressure. Thanks for helping. I still haven't tried the skin pulling technique but I am my next session but If I'm understanding you correctly I need to grab the area between my balls and my anus from both sides and pull it upward to help keep the tab from moving from the perenium because I place the tab Initially right in the very center and as the area gets tight it wants to knock the tab off to either side of my balls.