Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Help -- Aneros pops out often!
  • skyline
    I'm having a bit of a problem. With both the Helix and MGX.

I've made a lot of progress (no orgasm yet). I think I'm getting close, but whenever things heat up, I start to have some real strong involuntaries and the aneros pops out!

This is starting to get frustrating -- as you can imagine.

I'm 6'4" and I'm wondering if maybe I need a longer/larger model. But not sure if that will make a difference.

Is the Eupho longer than the helix? I'm thinking of trying the Maximus as the Progasm seems a bit intimidating.

Can anyone recommend some advice? This seems to happen in most positions: all fours, kneeling, on my back. Hasn't happened yet on my side, but I don't do well on my side for some reason.

skyline
  • TripperTripper
    Skyline,

Sounds like you are making great progress. Losing the Aneros is a small problem in trade for your pursuit of the "O"!

Don't try the Eupho...it will shoot out like a bullet.

And, the Maximus may be too stable...not enough movement to trigger an "O".

I suggest the Progasm. It moves but should be contained. It looks scary but is actually a nice model.

Good luck and tell us when you have your break-thru.

Tripper
  • fcotton
    I find that the eupho and to a lesser extent the new progasm both pop out if I relax my anal contraction. I have no problems with the helix.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: skyline
    I'm having a bit of a problem. With both the Helix and MGX.

I've made a lot of progress (no orgasm yet). I think I'm getting close, but whenever things heat up, I start to have some real strong involuntaries and the aneros pops out!

This is starting to get frustrating -- as you can imagine.

I'm 6'4" and I'm wondering if maybe I need a longer/larger model. But not sure if that will make a difference.

Is the Eupho longer than the helix? I'm thinking of trying the Maximus as the Progasm seems a bit intimidating.

Can anyone recommend some advice? This seems to happen in most positions: all fours, kneeling, on my back. Hasn't happened yet on my side, but I don't do well on my side for some reason.

skyline

This may or may not help you but, I had the same problem and purchased some underware that would allow the device to come out 95% of the way, but would stop it from coming out all the way. Good luck