Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Just about ready to order, advice?
  • quella
    I have been reading many of the posts here and am ready to pull the trigger on one of the products. I'm looking for advice (I know all people are different), but I was thinking that with all the experience here, there may come some good recommendations. Finances are limited, so it will be one device, yet there are so many to select from.

Some info on me. I'm 6" tall and have had some anal play with plugs, but nothing more than that. I was not sure if the new progasm or the Maxium, or MGX would be a good choice. Not sure if there is more information needed, but I know for some, your height seems to be a factor on the one selected, and other based on amount of play.

Any suggestions on the one I should order?

Quella
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Quella,

That question has certainly been posed here before. From what I understand, the SGX is the only model that was designed for men of a shorter stature. I thought it was around 5'6" and shorter. If your finances are tight, I would go with the MGX. It is an "older" generation, but I use mine all the time. Just remember, which ever model you choose, you have probably a 90% chance of not having much success right out of the box, so be patient.

Buster
  • quella
    Thanks for your reply Buster. I umderstand from reading here that time is needed and to give it time. I was not sure if more people had success with a given model over another one. I know that the Progasm is very new, so there may not be as much info on it. I guess I was looking more for a poll of people who had success with a givem device over the others.

I was hoping to seek the experience of others and come to a conclusion.

Again, thanks for the reply.

Quella