Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• darwindarwin
    this is a tiny bit off topic as it doesn't involve the aneros. but it easily could and relates as it is an alternative eroticism.

today i decided i wanted to explore and get somewhat fixated on what my nipples could offer.

it started in the car. i had a long ride home and i decided to see what would happen if i did some rubbing through my t-shirt.

it felt really good. but, since i was driving, i obviously didn't want to lose my attention on the road.

when i got home, i was revved to try more.

i tried a few different lubes, one of them with L-Arginine (which did seem to make them erect).

in the end, i found that abolene was unsurpassable (available in your drug store in the makeup removal department).

left hand on right nipple and vice versa. all i can say is that i got really really aroused, my fingers and hands had a stroking/massaging life of their own, and it felt like i was just short of having nipple/chest orgasms.

i really like the idea of increasing their responsiveness over time by continuing to give them attention.

i am sure that if i had an aneros in i would have been orgasming.

anybody have any experience to offer?

darwin

• TripperTripper

Originally Posted By: darwin
    this is a tiny bit off topic as it doesn't involve the aneros. but it easily could and relates as it is an alternative eroticism.

today i decided i wanted to explore and get somewhat fixated on what my nipples could offer.

it started in the car. i had a long ride home and i decided to see what would happen if i did some rubbing through my t-shirt.

it felt really good. but, since i was driving, i obviously didn't want to lose my attention on the road.

when i got home, i was revved to try more.

i tried a few different lubes, one of them with L-Arginine (which did seem to make them erect).

in the end, i found that abolene was unsurpassable (available in your drug store in the makeup removal department).

left hand on right nipple and vice versa. all i can say is that i got really really aroused, my fingers and hands had a stroking/massaging life of their own, and it felt like i was just short of having nipple/chest orgasms.

i really like the idea of increasing their responsiveness over time by continuing to give them attention.

i am sure that if i had an aneros in i would have been orgasming.

anybody have any experience to offer?

darwin

Darwin,

Abalone is delicious.

Tripper
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Tripper,

Particularly with a little garlic and lemon butter! LMAO!

:)

BF Mayfield
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    All kidding aside, nipple stimulation can be TREMENDOUSLY arousing! For those who have read my comments on techniques for generating arousal over the years, there are very few that don't contain some reference about nipple stimulation. The fact is that I have always used it, even before I became Super Orgasmic. In the earlier days it was simply a great way to increase the magnitude of a traditional orgasm. Once I discovered the non-ejaculatory pathway, it took on a whole new dimension for me.

As I have written previously, I am quite able to have Super O's from nipple stimulation alone at this time....and do so quite often. For me, touching my nipples produces sensations that go right down to my pelvis, and even to my prostate. It's wonderful!

However, there are many men who are not aroused by nipple stimulation presumably because they don't have the sensitivity there, i.e. they are not wired for it. In some cases it may be possible to awaken sensitivity there by combining nipple stimulation with another type of stimulation that one does find arousing. I accomplished this many years ago with an old girlfriend, who complained that she never felt much of anything from her nipples. By combining nipple stimulation WITH clitoral stimulation, over time I was able to train her body to be responsive from nipple stimulation alone. The same thing can be accomplished with men as well, in the context of a traditional session incorporating penile stimulation with nipple stimulation.

So why should guys bother with this? It's really about increasing your options. Imagine, wanting a Super O, but not having the time for the prep associated with the Aneros. You see the Aneros has the potential for being far more than a masturbatory device...it's larger purpose can be that of a training device. Once your body has been trained to go to this place (the Super O), it opens up all sorts of possibilities for other manners of stimulation, e.g. nipple stimulation...

Nipple stimulation....just do it!!!

BF Mayfield
  • BusterBuster
    Hey Guys,

This thread reminded me of something that I had all but forgotten. During the beginning stages of my journey with Aneros (before my first Super O) when I was experimenting a bit and I experienced a shot of an orgasm-like feeling from just one of my nipples that ran from it down to my crotch. It was almost like I could see it. I was fascinated with it because I had never experienced any sort of stimulation from my nipples before. I remember thinking, "man, this is going to be unbelievable!". Obviously, at the time, I was trying to imagine what a Super O was going to feel like. As I recall, I was not doing any sort of manual stimulation in that area, it just happened. It has never happened again. I am going to have to do a little more exploring to get that area re-wired a bit.

Good day gentlemen.

Buster
  • Nipples are amazing. As a young lad of 17, I found out I could have orgasms without ejaculating by nipple stimulation and ever since, nipple stimulation is a crucial part of my sexual experience. I had to practise to get to the point where I could plunge into the pool of orgasmic lovliness (oddly, it took a good dose of courage too), but once I let my body show me what it could do, my nipples became a conduit for amazing orgasmic experiences.

Of course, coupled with the Aneros, it's the perfect combination. What I always found strange about nipple stimulation is that I found the sensations were almost addictive and led me into further exploration.
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Rory,

Is it my imagination, or has it been a while? Nice to hear from you either way.

Do you have any expert tips on nipple stimulation? Sounds as though your experiences have been pretty remarkable. I have experimented a bit on my end and have not had much luck.

I appreciate it.

Buster
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi All!

Here's my 2 cents...

I have heard SO much about nipple play for SO long! Although I wasn't getting much out of it, I decided some months back to make a concentrated effort to train myself to get whatever I could from it???

I figured that I was just one of those Guys that wasn't wired-up to the nipples, but I made it a part of my morning rituals.

Then a few days ago, I was shocked out of my socks!!! I had the usual nice warm feeling around my nipples, that usually didn't extend to my groin area or anything, but it suddenly gave me shutters and spasms like from a Super "O" ... I was startled!!! I continued till my nipples were sore! Whenever I get sore in any area this pretty much kills the O's, as it did here, as well.

But it felt So Good, I didn't want to stop and I felt I might be on the verge of something important! So I put on a T-shirt and quickly flicked my nipples thru the cloth...first one then the other for a while...then both together...WOW!!! (the T-shirt worked great!) I couldn't believe how good it felt...I actually started having Orgasms! (from nipple play!)

This is just in the last week, but I NOW know how powerful this thing is!!!
    It blows away everything else in my bag of tricks! I only hope it doesn't run away somewhere??? To me, this is a "Major" discovery...

Later, Hlaser

• hlaser99hlaser99
    (this post was edited 2007-03-18 07:21:33)

(this post was edited 2007-03-18 07:18:28)

Hey ALL, I got a request to expand on the above post!

So, here is an UPDATE:

"RUB THEM AND THEY WILL COME!"

I am no expert, but I will give you what I have on this??? (only had REAL success this week and not every time out, either!)

Started doing nipple play maybe 3 months back and it seems like the Aneros thing all over again... You have to do it every day or so and keep doing it, even though you may not feel much of anything!

After a while I started to get some feelings, later a little more when I was in an Aneros session especially and already feelin'good! (very encouraging at this point...at least I knew there was a connection between nipple and my prostate/penis base/perineum/anus, well you get the picture!)

Then POW!, I was sitting in front of my computer as usual, where I have my morning ritual and usually have some pretty good strings of small to medium "chair orgasms" with no Anerose or touching of the Guys! I started rubbing my nipples and the orgasms came! There were allot of in-voluntaries and involuntary rolling and bucking of the hips, straight up out of the chair, sometimes!!!

I needed to sooth my sore nipples, after a while, so I rubbed some baby oil Gel(great stuff on the penis too!)on them and it was wonderful! Eventually, even with the gel, I had to put the T-shirt on and continued very successfully with the protective layer of soft, cotton T-shirt!

I usually start with the right nipple, then the left, then mix it up and if they stop giving, I do both at once!

Try a come hither motion with a finger-tip, on the tip of the nipple, side of thumb across the entire nipple, rolling the nipple area gently between thumb and fore-finger...just do whatever feels good!

More Later!

Hlaser99