Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Seated position - Seating suggestions - Other positions
  • ScorchScorch
    Well, I made one suggestion, might as well make another.

They call me a “newbie” now, but, I have been experimenting with anal/prostate stimulation for over 30 years. Including design and fabrication of a few of my own ideas. Some of which were actually similar to the Aneros but I gave up on those after discovering the wonderful designs from High Island Health. They built what I had been trying (without doctor assistance) to make for decades!

I first started using Aneros devices back in June 2006.

I knew this would be a learning, as well as a physical training, process. And, while I can feel it building with each new session, and I have come close a few times, I have yet to experience a full-blown Super Orgasm. But a tremendous ride nonetheless! :)

Part of my process has been to use the Aneros, even if not necessarily trying to exercise or stimulate, in an everyday seated position with my pants on. Including just sitting at the desk or watching TV or, although, depending on one's experience and self-control, it may not be recommended: a few times behind the wheel.

Of course, in a seated position on a typical chair, there is not much room for movement of the device. Even with the handle removed it is still pretty limited.

I feel there is a allot of potential for the seated position with the right type of seat that allows for total freedom of movement down there such as a toilet seat. But, of course this would not be practical in a typical environment such as the living room or office.

I tried a small inner-tub as a seat cushion with limited success and I imagine a hemorrhoid cushion might also help. But I am still looking for something far better that has nothing down the middle, front, or back such as a dual cushion of some sort.

I did a search on the Internet and found three very interesting prospects ranging from $60 to $900.

I am not going to post the links here because it may not be appreciated and sometimes web sites disappear leaving broken links on this forum.

SO; go to your favorite search engine and search for:

#1 G-seat
    #2 Salli systems
    #3 Haratech chair

Good luck and enjoy. I know I sure do! In fact, after a good night with the aneros, I can still feel it most of the next day or two when I am in a seated position and relaxed. It just keeps twitching and feeling warm down there as if saying it wants more!

If anybody has any suggestions for other possible 'Aneros friendly' chairs or seating options or unusual positions; please reply.

Thank you.

Scorch.
  • agentgrey
    Sometimes I've taken 2 bath towels and rolled each of them up to support each cheek / upper thigh when I want to sit for a session.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi Scorch!

What I call my "Chair Orgasms" are an important part of my sexual practices! I do them without an Anerose usually and start out with a KSMO session, followed by "brainsync Ecstacy"... and have some lovely orgasms!

I would love to do Aneros in my chair more often, but presently, I can only use the one that I have bobbed the tail and tab on (an SGX). I have tried to ease into the chair with other Aneros models and quickly found it to be dangerous and easy to damage yourself!!! (so I quit trying...)

Howver, I checked out the 3 models you listed above and found the G-Seat to be something I want to try! Looks perfect, so I will soon order one and give it a go!

Thanks for the info, Scorch!

Hlaser99

• ScorchScorch
    The bad news is, as near as I can tell, none of the Hara Chair models are available anywhere in America!

And I REALLY want one!!!

Scorch