Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Full Body Tingling After Contractions/Shaking
  • Onthepath
    Hi,

This is my first post to the forum although I do have a few posts in the Blogs. I have nowhere near the number of posts that Buster has (great reading, btw), but I'm working on it! I'll keep writing as long as I keep experiencing something new.

I've been an Aneros user since early July 2006 and I'm the proud owner of an MGX, Helix, Eupho, and now the Progasm. I haven't experienced the Super O yet, as I understand it, but what I have experienced so far I've thoroughly enjoyed.

I'm one of those people who have a lot of pelvic and full body contractions during my sessions. They are highly variable and can range from being fast and furious to being steady and consistent. At other times they start out slow and get stronger and faster and then slow down again.

Early on I used to feel the Aneros pound into me during these contractions, but I don't feel that as often now unless I'm lying on my stomach. I typically lie on my right side, mostly because I'm a side sleeper and that's most comfortable for me, but also because when the contractions start, my upper torso will literally lift off of the bed and slam back down into it. I use pillows obviously, but after a few times of having your head slam into a pillow, you tend to find other less stressful and jarring positions!

What I feel before these contractions start is an increase in energy or sensation in my pelvic region. Soon afterwards, the contractions start. They can last anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes. If they last longer than say, a minute, what I feel when they finally stop is that my anus is gently and slowly contracting on its own and I experience these blissful and gentle waves of full body tingling. The waves are timed with the anal contractions and I find that I can actually keep them going, for a little while at least, by gently contracting my anus once I feel that it will no longer contract on its own. The waves last probably about 30 seconds total and sometimes there is a slight gap in time between when the contractions stop and when the waves begin. Compared to a traditional penile orgasm, I would say that the increase in energy felt before the contractions and the contractions themselves are the buildup, the tingling is the orgasm, and the release is the feeling of the tingling gradually going away.

I would say that the anal contractions are an anal orgasm, but I'm not sure what to make of the waves of full body tingling. I wouldn't call them a Super O since they are not intense or long lasting. But perhaps they are a different form of a Super O. I do know that when I masturbate I feel a full body tingling sometimes during the session and always just briefly before I ejaculate. If that's the case, then perhaps these can be called a Super O since they certainly last longer than when I have a penile orgasm. I think B Mayfield mentioned that Super O's can take on many forms.

I did experience what I would call a brief traditional Super O during my KSMO practice several months ago, but I haven't had one since. During that time I felt intense waves of pleasure running from my pelvic region down to my legs. This happened while I was having pelvic contractions and seemed to by in sync with them but on an alternating basis. I would experience a contraction, then a wave, then another contraction and so on. Unfortunately, they didn't last long, less than 30 seconds, but they were certainly intense and unlike anything I've ever experienced before.

I've searched the forums and have read where someone has experienced tingling but no one has ever mentioned that they occur after a bout of body contractions. Perhaps this detail is not important.

So, for you movers and shakers out there, do you feel these blissful and gentle waves of full body tingling after your contractions stop? Do you categorize them as Super O's or are your Super O's more intense? For those that don't have these contractions but have had a Super O, are waves of full body tingling part of your experience?

Thanks for any input you can provide.

Onthepath
  • TripperTripper
    OnthePath,

Great write up and descriptions. So good, in fact, that I went back and read your blogs. Excellent stuff!

Since my Aneros experiences are more akin to meditation...lol...compared to your rough and ready activity, I will let the experts respond to your question. But, for me, I would pay to have your bed shaking adventures!

At some point, Mayfield will introduce an Aneros "manual" with a nice complete glossary in it. You actually described the "quivering" in your blog that I have had recently. Hopefully, Brian will also show a number of comprehensive paths to the Super O. But to me, you are describing what I imagine to be one of the many forms of the "o".

Keep writing.

Tripper
  • Onthepath
    Hey Tripper,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad that you found my blog useful and it's great to hear that you're experiencing something new! That's what makes the Aneros so fun to use. You never know what's going to happen from session to session.

The pelvic and full body contractions do have their benefits but I find myself wishing for a more sedate experience sometimes. It's always greener on the other side isn't it!

I'm not sure if the waves of tingling can be called a Super O or not. They come in waves, they are blissful, but they don't feel intense. It's a very peaceful feeling. I searched on the word blissful and found an interesting post by Mathens where he talks about a euphoric feeling after the contractions stop. But he doesn't describe that in any more detail. He also mentions feeling light-headed or having a headache which I haven't experienced thankfully. It really is difficult to describe what you're experiencing.

Hopefully, we can hear from some of the others who have these contractions. I'm sure I'm not the first or the only one who's experienced this.

Onthepath
  • GasmMstr
    Hi Onthepath,

I just finished my third session since buying the progasm last week, and ever since I have used it, no matter what position I am in, I get all kinds of contractions from just pelvic and legs to full body.  Sometime slow and steady, and sometime fast and intense, and like you I get a full body tingle sensation that sometimes builds to a more intense tingle and sometimes fades into another session of convulsing while the programs is moving around inside me (love this feeling!)   I sure hope it gets more intense than this after reading testimonials from other users about mind blowing orgasms that can last forever, but have read a lot about not rushing this stuff and get my hope up, so I might as well enjoy the wonderful ride and learn about all the nuances of my nether region.

Right now I love my sessions on my stomach, where my convulsions are slightly more uniform and rhythmic 
    (tons of sexy ass clapping), although have the fear of your experience from too big of convulsions, but now have a huge study pillow as a barrier, and the higher pelvic height feels great as well.  When on my back my legs and ass go crazy out of control, standing and bending over my bed has produced eruptive convulsions, although I could not enjoy any after waves trying to keep balance.

Since I am quite new to this whole ordeal, I am not able to answer your questions about wether or not any of your experience is some version of an "o", but like you I would be interested in seeing what others have to say.  I also experience light anal contractions after my sessions are over, and wake up with a yearning for more, and don't know if this is normal.  I was getting extremely bored of my jerk off sessions, and like to have found a new avenue for personal discover and pleasure :)

Cheers,
    GasmMstr
  • Theme_Gasm
    @GasmMstr --- What you described is completely normal from my experience! Enjoy!

TG
  • oxonian007
    I've had tingling over the top half of my body during long slow oral sessions resulting in my arms going numb and diaphragm convulsing. Clearly the body is capable of extreme pleasure.