Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My First Time
  • Ken50
    Hi everyone. I received my Aneros Helix yesterday and tried it. I followed the instructions and had no trouble inserting it. It actually didn't feel like much until I began contracting my anal muscles. The sensation of the pressure against my prostate was very pleasant and I began to ooze prostate secretions from my penis. I tried various positions to see if I could increase the intensity of the pleasant sensations I was feeling. At various times laying on my back with my knees slightly bent seemed to be the best. After about a half hour, I didn't feel anything close to an orgasm starting and I wanted to come so I began to stimulate my penis. As I felt my orgasm approaching, I stopped all hand stimulation to my penis and just concentrated on my anal contractions, which were now strong. Then I had a strong orgasm with forceful ejaculation. This part of the experience was, indeed, hands free. What happened next had never happened to me before. I relaxed for only about 15 seconds before starting to contract my anal muscles again. Almost immediately I felt as if I were going to come again and within the next 20 seconds or so I had another great quality orgasm with ejaculation completely hands free. I rested for a while, then started contractions again. This time I masturbated with the aneros still in and had two more orgasms this way. Not bad for my first time. 4 orgasms in an hour and a half and two of them hands free. I never had even one moment when it felt like anything was happening involuntarily. There was nothing like a Super O lasting for minutes but overall, I was pleased with my first Aneros experience. I would love some advice as to how I can achieve the involuntary contractions I keep reading about in the testimonials and I would love it if someone could share with me the best how to advice to achieve a Super O. Thanks. Signed - Ken50
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Ken,

How old are you.......50? Not bad! I am still trying to get over the "4 orgasms in an hour and a half and two of them hands free." You da man!

All kidding aside, I have experienced something similar to what you refer to as a hands free orgasm/ejaculation. I had a "hand" in it to get things started. I then found that edging really helped me in experiencing the prolonged orgasm that is the Super O. I would try to experiment with it a bit if I were you. My guess is that you will not have any problems getting there.

You might also try to really leave your penis alone and concentrate on all the other sensations that you experience and build on it from there.

Sounds as though you are having a great time! Keep us informed on your progress.

Buster
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Buster
    Hi Ken,

How old are you.......50? Not bad! I am still trying to get over the "4 orgasms in an hour and a half and two of them hands free." You da man!

All kidding aside, I have experienced something similar to what you refer to as a hands free orgasm/ejaculation. I had a "hand" in it to get things started. I then found that edging really helped me in experiencing the prolonged orgasm that is the Super O. I would try to experiment with it a bit if I were you. My guess is that you will not have any problems getting there.

You might also try to really leave your penis alone and concentrate on all the other sensations that you experience and build on it from there.

Sounds as though you are having a great time! Keep us informed on your progress.

Buster

Buster,
    Thank you for the reply. I just turned 50 and I'm in fairly good shape. The 4 orgasms surprised me!!! What do you mean by edging? You say that edging really helped you. Can you elaborate?
    Thanks.
    Ken
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Ken,

There are a lot of 50 year olds out there that are jealous, I am sure. Hell, I am 46 and am jealous!

Edging is when you are masturbating, you take yourself to the brink of orgasm and then stop it. You really give your PC muscles a work out here which is good because you need them during an Aneros session anyway. These PC muscles really can control it when you get good at it. When you think that you cannot take any more, you stop and gain composure but go right back in. The object here (at least for me) is to keep that orgasmic state going for as long as possible without ejaculation. The longer you can go, I think the better it is for you in the long run to be able to control when you want to ejaculate.

For me, it was a great way to discover where I was trying to go with the Aneros. It is that continual orgasmic state only with a Super O, there is no ejaculation for you to worry about.

I hope that clears it up a little for you. Maybe some other forum members might have some additional comments about this as well.

Continued good luck to you Ken.

Buster
  • BusterBuster
    Hi again Ken,

Speaking of edging, check out Onthepath's blog called "First Super T" which he describes an edging session for him and how he incorporated into his Aneros session. I wanted you to see it.

Take care,

Buster
  • Ken50

Originally Posted By: Buster
    Hi again Ken,

Speaking of edging, check out Onthepath's blog called "First Super T" which he describes an edging session for him and how he incorporated into his Aneros session. I wanted you to see it.

Take care,

Buster

Buster,
    You are very kind. I did read Onthepath's blog and all I can say is I'm inspired to keep trying. I had a wonderful session today. I was edging for over 45 minutes without realizing that's what it's called. When I finally ejaculated, I had two hands free orgasms and ejaculations within a few moments of each other. However, I want to experience the minute plus long super dream orgasms I keep reading about so I will keep trying. Thank you again.
    Ken